All voices raised in song please ///78 today

by mouthy 62 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dearest Grace!

HOW did I manage to miss wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Let me be the FIRST to wish you a very happy 79th!

Love and hugs always,

Annie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Annie!!!!! How could you !!!!! I dont want to get to 79!!!!! I want to go "HOME" Now I know there is a "HOME" to go to

Thanks sweetie((((HUGS))

• Quotes
    Quotes

I hope it is not too late for me to chime in:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GRACE,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

((((((((((((((((((GRACE))))))))))))))))))))))

• Angharad
    Angharad

Happy Birthday Grace !!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Grace, I'm a day late, but I don't want to miss out on wishing you a happy birthday. I know a creole lady who turned 68 this year. She celebrates her birthday for four days. I think that's a wonderful idea. I wish you health, peace, contentment and as much happiness as you can handle for the rest of your days. That is my birthday wish for you. I have had the wonderful opportunity of speaking with my brother in law lately about the falseness of the WTBTS. He is figuring out a lot on his own and beginning to see his way out. I had to tell him about our wonderful granny. I hope someday that he can use the internet and meet you. He'll love you.

SnowglobeFlower1a

Happy Birthday, Grace!

Grace, you should post some photos of you through out your life. We'd love to see a history of Mouthy. Please, please, please.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Grace, you should post some photos of you through out your life. We'd love to see a history of Mouthy. Please, please, please.

What a wonderful idea!!!!!

Annie!!!!! How could you !!!!! I dont want to get to 79!!!!! I want to go "HOME" Now I know there is a "HOME" to go to

Perfectly understandable Sweetie. So.....may you get everything your desires!

(but we still want you here!)

love and hugs,

Annie..................who can't shut this underline OFF)

• bebu
    bebu

Happy Birthday to one of my very FAVORITE ladies on this board!!

Thanks for being such an angel!

bebu

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Annie..................who can't shut this underline OFF)

Annie, hilite it and then hit underline again and it will magically be gone.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I havent got a clue how to do that. All I can do is answer e-mails. get on Simons line & bug ya! & pray for you all at my home... BUT I had a nice e-mail from Cletic!!!! Invited me to MARRY him!!!! LOL!!!! I guess he was drinking -but the pictures he sent on line were so lovely.

http://inlunarsunphotography.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?

Thank you all for making my day!!!!((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))All around

• Sirona
    Sirona

Sorry I'm late but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOUTHY!!!!!

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit