Can the world condition be worse than this?

by abiather 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You certainly have meditated and "stopped your thinking", as you say. 

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Abiathar, 

Seriously, can your astrologer tell you something about me? If you can divine some real details about me, just PM them to me. This is not a joke. 

DD

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

For my two cent, I agree that the world condition couldn't get any worse.

Does the astrologer have a date for the end times?

Do we need to follow him to salvation?

According to my calculations, the world ending asteroid is scheduled to hit in 5, 4, 3, 2, .....

• steve2
    steve2

Abiather, you are just under 150 years too late: You would have been completely at home and swept along by Chuck Russell's fear-driven take on "conditions" in the world back in the 1860s and 70s that compelled him to become a self-appointed spokesman for the that period being the last days.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I have not experienced goodness and beauty from anywhere except from the invisible hand of God. I have helped many people—including my family members.

Exactly, that's the key. Who's helping? It seems Gawd never helps anybody unless a human does the work and then praises Gawd for it.

At this very moment there are thousands of children dying of starvation and looking to the skies waiting for a piece of bread. Let's ask them how they feel about the power of God. Meanwhile you were lucky enough to be born in a society that affords you modern luxuries and abundance, so you go dancing on the streets praising God for it, as if he had anything to do with it, how silly!

At this very moment there are 1000 people desperately looking for a job and praying for it.  A handful of them will actually get one, and those will go dancing on the streets praising God for it. The other much larger majority will get nothing, but instead of realizing there is NO man in the sky looking out for them, they simply think Gawd decided it's not the right time for them to get a job. How silly!

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Abiather,

Are you really saying that this man here...:

http://www.metromatinee.com/MetromatineMoviewNews/images/Jagadish-actor.jpg

looks like he is in his 20s?

If so, in the UK we would say this you...

"Should have gone to Specsavers."

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Abiather,
    Are you really saying that this man here...:
    http://www.metromatinee.com/MetromatineMoviewNews/images/Jagadish-actor.jpg
    looks like he is in his 20s?
    If so, in the UK we would say this you...
    "Should have gone to Specsavers."

Specsavers don't do telescopes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit