Can the world condition be worse than this?

by abiather 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather

galaxie,

It was not the path of lazniness. I reached where i am now after doing diligent work.

There are colors we cannot see, there are sounds we cannot hear, there are tastes we cannot experience. How much we struggle searching after something we misplaced somewhere. But if we had the sharp smelling ability of dogs, we can find out anything we misplaced with much ease. This shows there are things which we cannot perceive with our present abilities, and there are inferior species that can perceive things better than us. Put the above things together—don’t you feel that we have to come out and think independently.

I have written in this site that I was an atheist before. When I came to know about an astrologer who will discern your questions from your mind—without you telling him, I thought of testing him. I made an unannounced visit to him. He perfectly read my mind and gave answers to my questions without me ever revealing them to him. (If you want, I can give you his address).

Then I understood that if we can silence our mind, we can connect to other minds, even to the mind of God.

Astrologer's address:

CHANDIROOR VIJAYAN
    Astrologer
    Paramel Padickal Kalari
    Chandiroor-688547,
    Alapuzha District, Kerala, India
    Ph; 9447153512,  9995535349

Saturday & Sunday Holiday. 1st month of malayam calander Holiday.
    Office time: 7 a.m  to  2 p.m
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Study history and you'll learn that it almost always has been worse. This is actually better!

• cofty
    cofty
    I have written in this site that I was an atheist before

Being an atheist only means you reject the claims of theism. That's easy.

What makes the real difference is your commitment to reason, rational thinking, skepticism, humanism, the scientific method, naturalism, logic and evidence. That isn't so easy. Lots of atheists believe in all sorts of irrational things.

• DesirousOfChange
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sounds like abiather  has been reading Watchtower and Awake magazines. 

The fact of the matter is that mankind has been committing violent atrocities against one and another since beginning of tribal civilizations came into existence.

Even god's chosen people the Hebrews invaded other civilizations, killing everyone but young virginal girls.

In reality based from the percentage of the human population around the world, mankind has never been more peaceful in its entire history. 

Another thing to note is that humanity was involved in more wars globally prior to the 20th century. (1914)

Those kind of facts your not going to read off the pages of the Watchtower to be sure.

The WTS. has been is quite proficient in exploiting people's ignorance in their endeavor of attracting attention to their publications.    

• Viviane
    Viviane
    If abiather is determined to swim in the sewer, are we at all surprised he thinks the whole world is poop?
  • galaxie
    galaxie

Abiather.. the abilities of other creature which differ or are superior to human ability is no more than a testament to the evolutionary process.

Puttiing yourself in the hands of an astrologer smacks to me of laziness, whatever happened to your own perceptions of studying the stars/planets and your own conclusions of how they influence your life , that would be diligent although  imo a waste of your time which could be better served looking for the positve achievements of humankind.

Best wishes. 

• cofty
    cofty
    In my opinion it is this hyper-negative view of the world that is the hallmark of a cult mentality.
  • DJS
    DJS

Cofty,

I would agree. And they continuously feed the paranoia with confirmation bias that seems entrenched and myopic. A man hears what he wants to hear, sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Oubliette "Study history and you'll learn that it almost always has been worse. This is actually better!"

Unfortunately there is no guarantee that it will stay that way. Civilizations have collapsed in the past and this one is headed for trouble.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit