Can any one tell me ?

by Angry 38 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Hi Angry,

Welcome from New Zealand (Down Under),

I so relate to your sentiments. Hang on to the thought that it does get better, that there is life beyond the Watchtower.

Warm regards,

steve2

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Welcome Angry.......

think I'm going to cry now! you dont know how much this means to me. I have been so lonely for years. I've been very suicidel for along time and i havent told anybody untill now. Please bear with me its been a long road and i need some good advice. and excuse me if i'm paranoid i'm trying to work on that,lol.

You came to the right place. Let it all out here because we all know what it is like. Some to a larger degree than others, but all have felt the pain and anger of the WTBTS.

The help here is wonderful!

HappyDad

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

me too...buddy

anger resentment bitterness disillusionment frustration isolation suicidal tendancies need for revenge bewillderment

still am..but thanx to here not so much now

hope it helps you too

• Shania
    Shania

Hi Sweetie, we know what you are dealing with, and want you to know you will feel a great sense of comfort here. So please hold on and do some soul searching and realize you are among ones who care because we have been there..................there is unconditional love here............we don't judge you we are only here to give support. So feel free to express your feeling and be assured things will look a little bit better day by day.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hey Angry,

I am from Arkansas also, you have a pm, purps

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Welcome ANGRY, I hope after a while of reading posting and chatting you'll feel better. As we have all been down the same road and are in different stages of healing. So please stick around as we care for you and your well being.

We love and care.

love Orngefatcat

• Charisma
    Charisma

I think you'll get a lot of help here Angry!

• Mystery
    Mystery

Welcome Angry -

There are a lot of good people here to listen and that care.

And welcome to the road of recovery.

• Es
    Es

welcome angry...trust me most of us feel the same you do it eases in time but its still def there inside us.Ive spent the last year getting angry getting, depressed,hurt. But have just tried to move on and enjoy my life now, my eyes are open and really we are the lucky ones not them.Hope this helps a little es

• z
    z

Hi Angry and WELCOME stay here you will find allot of friend I did

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit