Can any one tell me ?

by Angry 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Angry
    Angry

Why the hell did this crap make me like i am? All the years of abuse going on. I'm angry and very confused.

• love11
    love11

How are you?

• kls
    kls

Angry ,you are not alone in your feelings.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome to the forum, Angry! Your reaction is very very normal, if that's any comfort. One of the stages of recovery is realizing that what happened to you was NOT fair and you're supposed to be angry about it. I was angry for many, many years, and when it finally went away it was a very strange and light feeling.

Hugs,
    Nina

• Angry
    Angry

I think I'm going to cry now! you dont know how much this means to me. I have been so lonely for years. I've been very suicidel for along time and i havent told anybody untill now. Please bear with me its been a long road and i need some good advice. and excuse me if i'm paranoid i'm trying to work on that,lol.

• kls
    kls

Angry , take all the time you need , we all understand

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Angry, sweetie, you have a PM!

Hugs,

Nina

• love11
    love11
    I'm angry and very confused.

Ahh.... It depends on what stage you are in healing. Is this a fresh wound? Or has it been years and you still find that you can't pick up the pieces? I've experienced the whole gamut of emotions. Now I feel free from their thoughts, but occasionally feel down if I think about it too much. They way they view me, is really getting less and less important. Because I don't see myself the way they do. That's what's changed. I'm not a df person, I'm just a person, they don't get that. But it's been 10 years for me, almost 11. I wish you luck on your road to recovery. For me, it had to get worse before it got better. I hit rock bottom and then woke up one day and realized I had mourned long enough over them and it all stopped. I now enjoy my life for who I am now, not for who I was.

Hope that helps!

• Angry
    Angry

All that comes to mind are flashes of bits and pieces of my life and i cant understand what idid to diserve this. I would never do anything like that to my own children.Infact my family will not have anything to do with me or their only grandchildren.They would rather see me doped up and strung out instead of being againstJ.W.s.

• love11
    love11

Don't feel bad! It's no wonder that you're paranoid, they teach paranoia of the entire world of humanity! At my lowest I have thought of suicide, but that's giving up. I had to realize for myself that I have value as a human being and your religious status doesn't mean anything compared to how good of a person you are. Everybody makes mistakes and if the jw's are willing to treat people cruelly for those mistakes then they are the ones at fault. I think everyone should be judged on how loving they are. If you got df for loving someone too much, that's not a bad thing to have on your record! I hope you're doing ok!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit