Read Barbara Anderson v. Watchtower Court Documents

by AndersonsInfo 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

If you are interested in reading Barbara and Joe Anderson's Court Documents just as they were filed, you can now access them on www.silentlambs.org Soon Bill Bowen will be scanning in the Defendants' motions and briefs for your 'reading pleasure.'

To access the documents look towards the top of the silentlambs home page and a few lines down on the left you will see today's date. After the date, reading from left to right across the page is a line of subjects. The fourth subject you will see is "LEGAL" and that's where you click. When the "LEGAL" page opens, look to your left and see the words "Legal Assistance." Beneath these words on the left you will see a column of subjects. Click on the third subject down--"Barbara Anderson court documents" and you will see the following:

Anderson's Amended complaint filed 6-2-03

Anderson's opposition to Motion to Dismiss 6-2-03

Watchtower Reply Pdf format 8- 03

Anderson's oppostion to Motion to Dismiss 9-8-03

Court Decision In favor of Plaintiffs in WTs motion to dismiss 11- 3- 03

Anderson's Opposition to Motion for Interlocutory Appeal 1-6-04

Anderson's Appellate Court Brief Cover 8-11-04

Anderson's Appellate Court Brief 8-11-04

It's a lot of reading but very informative.

Barb and Joe

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Thanks, guys! I'm looking forward to it.

Nina

• sf
  • ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

I like the sideways-rendered PDF. Is that indicative of their reasoning?

Seriously though. Thanks for the link.

-ithinkisee

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

From what I read it looks like a very dark cloud is now overshadowing the Governing Body, the Writing, Service and the Legal departments at bethel. I really seems like thier goose is cooked to me. They will easily prove fraud the paper trail, the underhanded behaviour is so obvious to see. Looks like a smart judge that can with the utmost ease see the total malicious fraud committed. Do you guy on the GB really think the judge is that stupid,, you guys goofed big time,,that's because your so set in your ways, and so predictable,, I bet every one in bethel is hanging thier heads in shame over this.

• sf
    sf
    From what I read it looks like a very dark cloud is now overshadowing the Governing Body, the Writing, Service and the Legal departments at bethel. I really seems like thier goose is cooked to me.[ roasted their Lambs too] They will easily prove fraud the paper trail, the underhanded behaviour is so obvious to see. Looks like a smart judge that can with the utmost ease see the total malicious fraud committed. Do you guy on the GB really think the judge is that stupid,, you guys goofed big time,,that's because your so set in your ways, and so predictable,, I bet every one in bethel is hanging thier heads in shame over this.

frankie, great summation. sKally

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Bttt

Barbara,

I'm glad this has worked out.

Jst2laws

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thank you so much, Barbara and Joe. I'm so glad that it's "going out there" for more to see.

hugs,

Annie

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

I have been so looking forward to this since Bard told me over a pasta dinner what she was cooking up for the idiots at HQ.

Barb and Joe are terrific people.

Go Barb. (((( hugs like the one in front of the restaurant ))))

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think the Governing Body should be very worried because these court records will provide a documented legal expose of Governing Body as underhanded, merciless, cruel, and serious frauds. Maybe this one or perhaps some other case we will get to see members of the Governing Body cross examinded by a prosecuting attorney who know how to play these guys to get them to show thier true colors in a court of law free for every JW and Bethelite to read.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit