Daniel 4......

by Stromboli 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Stromboli
    Stromboli

Boy o boy, it must be the sun, or the beer , we got 40 celsius yesterday here in italy......

Sorry jwfacts

Borgia that's exacly the way I reasoned after this post when discussing it in a jw site in Italy....

didn't go down well.... They did discuss it for a while but then they cut me off and banned me. (never been unpolite to them)

Speaking of jwfacts..... I have dowloaded your "15 min to everlasting life" I think that's the title...very good... so I was thinking of traslating it in Italian with your permission, but I need to change few bits to make it suitable for the italian audience......

So let me know if that is possible......

Cheers everyone

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Borgia,

that is another line of reasoning I had not thought of that is very logical. Why didn't Jesus, Paul or John refer to Daniel 4? I guess a JW may say John alluded to it in Revelation when discussing a time, times and half a time, but that would be a very distant connection.

• Stromboli
    Stromboli

hi,

when I pointed out that daniel 4 is never mentioned they immediately started to point out that daniel is mentined few time. (not daniel 4).

So after going round and round, the conversation had dryed out.

To the question "why no-one else in the bible mentions that connection with chap. 4, and why Daniel, the inspired pro[het of God doesn't mention it when he interprets the dream?" they had no answer so they asked me to leave......

Regards,

Stromboli

• avengers
    avengers
    A Day for a Year": I Need a Beer

A beer for every year.

Hey, that rhymes.

I'm a poet and didn't even know it.

haha

Andy

Share this

Google+