The life of a confused, proud, ignorant JW youth.

by Daunt 35 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ

That was actually cute.........There is something to be said for those wide eyed innocent witness youth. Their lives may not be based on reality, but it's kinda cute none the less.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    The Gamer - The one who walks by you a few times, looking for your name on your lapel badge. Then, next time he passes by, he calls you by your name and says "Don't I know you?"

He ain't looking at the lapel badge...

You know your religion is severly deficient when its social structures make perfect sense to a teenaged girl.

PS. Whoever wrote this lives near Vancouver, British Columbia. "Coliseum", thats in Vancouver.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

lol, that is too funny. but, they forgot:

THE APOSTATE: this brother always seems to be looking over his shoulder for attendants while nervously scratching his beard. often times he may be observed in a lamb mascot costume at lunch time out front with his other pals. any time that they do pay attention to you sisters is to casually invite you to a coke-sniffing/drunken "get together" on the saturday night in one of the campers parked in the stadium lot.

• Es
    Es

LOL the sad thing is its so true es

• jgnat
    jgnat

There's a "Coliseum" in Edmonton, Alberta, too.

• JW83
    JW83

Is there something wrong with me - this made me actually miss the conventions!! And I was definitely a Shulamite maiden - always took pages of notes, sung the songs, blah blah, sometimes gossiped with my friends about boys (usually the Invisible or the Taken) & definitely never got approached ...

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

miss conventions??? never!!!! What that discribes is exactly spot on. All of them including the so called shulamite maiden are more worried about looking good, getting picked than what's actaully going on. It's a blinking cattle parade that's what it is.

• Chia
    Chia

Haha! I got that e-mail too when I was still in. We definitely had a Skittle at our convention. As a matter of fact, he used to pass out candy. Ahh...the good ol' days...NOT!

• heatherg
    heatherg

Hit the nail on the head with this. What's more fun though is after you get df'd, go to a convention dressed in baggy clothes so that all think you're pregnant, great fun to see them stare and whisper. Hey they gotta have something to talk about! Then start making eyes from across the way at your old boyfriend, even funnier when he starts responding back! hg

• rebel8
    rebel8
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I was about to say the same thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit