Why I am SURE we made to right decision to leave the JW's..........

by Latte 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Latte
    Latte

This is an entry I made into a diary from about 4 ½ years ago - 6mths before we finally left.......

"Summer hols have come and gone...... not ONE jw asked to play with my lovely children - sick people"

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I've been away from meetings for 6 months now and NOT one so called friend has bothered to see if I'm okay.

Amazing how they show their support & love.

• JAVA
    JAVA

Unless you're at the KH with an underlined Watchtower, or out selling magazines for the Tower, "the love of the greater number cools off."

In the long run, your children and family are much better off without these so-called friends. Sadly, this is also the case with JW-family members under the control of Brooklyn's largest cult.

• Emma
    Emma

It's interesting what can be one of the final nails in the coffin, so to speak.

The last congregation I was in had an unwritten policy that divided people up as to how much time they spent in field service. If you didn't put in "enough" hours, they're children weren't allowed to play with yours.

Sick, absolutely.

Emma

• jula71
    jula71

Geezz....only calls I get is for a "time slip"

• M.J.
    M.J.

Sorry, I'm kind of dense. What is " Summer hols"?

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

no one has bothered to see if i'm still breathing either...the last time i went to the KH no one even spoke, now these were people that had been in my home on a monthly basis if not weekly and ate dinner went on vacations etc...and i'm not DF or DA. I even made sure that my hair was done and that i wore a very modest outfit (sweater with a nice little flower below the knee skirt etc) i didnt want them saying how the world had whooped me good. they looked at me like a ghost had entered in amoungst them.

it's beyond sick

• M.J.
    M.J.

Oh wait! I just figured it out! Summer vacation. Ignorant yank that I am.

• Latte
    Latte

Here is a pic of my kids from last year...............

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

WOW! Those kids are WHITE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit