How to implode your local congregation

by Check_Your_Premises 42 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

CYP,

I looked the site over you linked to. They have a lot of stuff. I may order some of it along with the BRCI stuff. If their tracts and write ups are written like their web page they may be more of a turnoff to a dub than a help (the titles of their tracts would not be something I would have every read). I'll let you know.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Well there are some great ideas here. I think the impulse is to be a little amibitious in scope. What would probably be best is for someone in the right situation (nothing to lose), to employ some of these ideas on their local KH.

Work on it for awhile. Try different things. Get an idea for what works and what doesn't. Once the kinks are worked out, make it a franchise. Put your ideas out so all can use them.

So are there any ready to try to take out their local KH? Is there anybody here with nothing to fear from the jw?

• steve2
    steve2
    If their tracts and write ups are written like their web page they may be more of a turnoff to a dub than a help

I agree with this observation. I'm always amazed by how off-putting a lot of ex-Jw literature is both in style and content, with some of it sounding more like a mad inflammatory rant than anything that could potentially be a useful source of sound information for the JW. It alienates the very audience it claims it wants to reach; namely JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit