New Letter to all Congregations 5/16/2005

by TheListener 55 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

If only the Watchtower had not made such a huge fuss about other religions begging for money. Money is a necessary evil, I suppose. But given the watchtower's holier than thou claims, this letter has hypocrisy written all over it.

• garybuss
    garybuss

I seem to remember that Jesus fed his followers, not the other way around. Did Jesus beg for money? Send the 12 bills for his upkeep?

• TheListener
    TheListener

Gary,

I loved that. Jesus fed his followers not the other way around. I'm going to use that one day. I'll get in trouble, but it's worth it.

• heatherg
    heatherg

Why should they get health coverage and new cars when most of the rest of the flock can't afford any of it, especially pioneers who bust their butts to put two pennys together. What a racket, I have no respect for them at all!!! hg

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

So last time they collected it was for 5 or 8 years ago? And it lasted this long?..Wow! I wonder how much they collected then?

And where it all came from at one time?

Especially if this is the annual cost...?

Would it have been 5 or 8 times this amount? Or did someone play games with the money?

And now it's all gone? I wonder how long they figured it would last when they collected it last time?

Snoozy...

• lawrence
    lawrence

Maybe the congos should recommend that the millions sent to the WTS be invested in Phillip Morris stocks, like they already have made millions off.

KILROY - loved the comment. Then again, who would buy slaves who were self important, holier than thou, and disgustingly lazy/ugly?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit