Hi everybody, I´m a new member from Spain

by benito 39 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Welcome benito!! I think your English is very, VERY good! Happy posting!

Cathy L.

• sf
    sf

Welcome a-board Benito,

May I ask if you found this site by GOOGLING? And are you still using GOOGLE as a tool in your reading/ research?

If so, that is a great testimate to how effective GOOGLING is and can be.

{{ warm hugs }}

sKally, google magoogle Klass

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hello Benito.

May I add my welcome..when reading your story, I have to say that yor progression of thought and questions that were raised were very similar to my own quest for the real truth and a slow exit. It is good that we think alike. I still associate a little, [to accompany my wife] but I am no longer a believer.

Keep up the posting, I am sure there is a lot more to tell.

• benito
    benito

Yes, I found this site by Google. If you type "jehovah witness forum", this is the first address you find. But while I was still active, everytime I saw a site on the Internet related to JWs that looked like an "apostate" site, I left inmediately. However, the day I stopped attending the meetings was the first time I lurked on the Internet trying to find these "evil" sites.

• sf
    sf
    Yes, I found this site by Google. If you type "jehovah witness forum", this is the first address you find. But while I was still active, everytime I saw a site on the Internet related to JWs that looked like an "apostate" site, I left inmediately. However, the day I stopped attending the meetings was the first time I lurked on the Internet trying to find these "evil" sites.

Fantastic! Keep googling. Every question or thought you have about the WT/JW...google it. sKally, googlin' Klass

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Benito,

Beinvenido

DL76

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Hola Benito, saludos de un puertorriqueño. Welcome y en buenahora!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    un puertorriqueño

Me too mastodon

DL76

• Es
    Es

welcome Benito....your english is great es

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi benito

Welcome to the board.

Don't apologise about your English. I know many in New Zealand who have who don't have your skills in their own native language.

Just enjoy your stay here. It will help with your English skills and you will find much support and understanding here, as I have.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit