Hi everybody, I´m a new member from Spain

by benito 39 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Bienvenido a' JWD, Benito. (Welcome to JWD)

Hablo española ristorante y' poco mas.
    (I speak restaurant spanish and little more).

!Hable ingles muy bueno, mejor que mi española y' su ingles gramatica esta mucho mejor!
    (You speak english very well, better than my spanish and your english grammer is much better!)

(And not without the help of an English-Spanish Dictionary).

Brenda

• prophecor
    prophecor

Hi Benito. Welcome and I look forward to hearing how life in the Kingdom Hall is like for those in Spain. I wish you well and the courage you've shown in coming out is to be commended. You are sure to be welcomed here by many.

• marcosgarcia
    marcosgarcia

¡HOLA Benito!

¡Y Bienvenido al sitio! Amigo, no estas solo, aquí hay mucha gente que te puede ayudar. Solo escribiendo tus pensamientos vas a sentir mucho mejor y se ve que si sabes escribir bien. Al leer tus ?mails?, yo te veo muy sano y en control de tus decisiones. ¡Que bueno para ti! ¡Te felicito! Lograste mucho salir de la secta de los Testigos de Jehová, no es fácil. Aquí encontrarás mucha ayuda. Aquí te escuchan, te comentan y hay oportunidades de compartir con nosotros. Y tu ingles no es nada mal ¿eh? Al contrario es mucho bueno ¡Ja! ¡Ja! Que estas bien y ¡BIENVENIDO!

SALUDOS

• delilah
    delilah

Awwww, now that's not fair Marcos....I can't read a word of Spanish, ......but welcome to the board...now can you tell us what you wrote????? Inquiring minds would like to know....

Dee

• caballoSentado
    caballoSentado

Hola benito,
    Saludos desde el Peru.
    Caballo Sentado.

• bem
    bem

Welcome Benito,

• pisces
    pisces

Hi Benito. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Welcome to JWD Benito!

Thanks for posting your story, I really enjoyed reading it.

• littletree
    littletree

Welcome, Benito! I too only read posts on this site for almost a year before I made one myself. I also hope to one day have the courage to dissassociate from that Organization, as you have already done. Donna/littletree

• benito
    benito

OOhh! It´s wonderful to feel so welcomed in this forum. Thanks a lot to everybody.

Brenda, I appreciate very much your efforts to write something in Spanish, you didn´t need to do it, but it was very kind of you. And Marcos, I´m very glad to know that there are other Spanish speakers here, that I´m not alone, but I´d rather you wrote in English, it woulldn´t be fair for the rest of the people here who can´t understand Spanish. When I decided to join this forum, I knew English was the language everybody use here. And even if it´s hard for me, I know I must write in English here. I know that you have done that to help me feel comfortable, and I apreciate that, but I don´t want to create confrontation in this forum between Spanish speakers and English speakers.

Somebody asked something about the translation of marcos´message. I´m lazy but the general idea was that this forum is very interesting, I can find answers to many questions, and this is the right place to come (more or less, this is the idea of the message).

Thanks a lot,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit