Zerubbabel's Temple

by myelaine 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

And the blood of his member will fill the cistern until a cock crors 3 times. So saith the LORD.

• keeshah
    keeshah
    we ain't done

OMG, I'm laughing my ars off at this thread!

You guys are TOO funny!

Me thinks "myelaine" is on acid.

• keeshah
    keeshah

I think I've figured it out!

I think she's just trying to improve her typing speed.

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

A day for a minute!, a day for a minute is what i have given you... and a time, times, half a time, seven sixteenths of a time and 0.00165 times proceded to pass over the thread, until the completion of the days of thread exile... And Lo!, at His appointed time, the Ancient of Gays sat on his four-wheeled, sponge-padded throne and there were computer files that were opened... and the thread was judged as to its hilarity content, for just as the Prophets of old said, and this thought i entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the funny threads and the unfunny... those threads who recounted good jokes to a ressurrction of life, and those who practiced vile jokes to a ressurrection of judgement...

dorayakii of the "just my little 2 pence" class...

• myelaine
    myelaine

"Ah yes! Reconciled in Babylon!

caveman"

Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. But if he will not hear you, take with you one or two more, that 'by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.' And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector. Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them." (Matthew 18:15-20) love michelle

• trevor
    trevor

And you must not take up myelaine in vain is the utterance of the hoard. For whatever she herself speaks, with her own mouth, shall become many nations. And they will be gathered together to the place that is called in Hebrew Ah-my-god-no for it is due to her utterances that the people have become wise although they were once foolish. Many have proved to be culpable but you have descended beneath them all.

She is to become great among women and by means of her shall come to pass that which I have sworn and it cannot become undone. For the fact that you have not held back from declaring your excellences through out the board.

Gird up your loins for there are days coming when people will go up to her and they will not be abashed for what is written will become a fiery furnace and devour those who do not get the sense of it.

• kid-A
    kid-A

"Thus the Lord God showed me: Behold, a basket of summer fruit."

Thus this thread has shown us: Behold, a fruitcake named myeleaine! LOL

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear kid-A...

good morning and bite me, cake boy...

she who is in Babylon greets you;(as does mark my son)

xo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit