Zerubbabel's Temple

by myelaine 27 Replies latest jw friends

• myelaine
    myelaine

You therefore, son of man, prophesy, and strike your hands together. The third time let the sword do double damage. It is the sword that slays, the sword that slays the great men, that enters their private chambers. I have set the point of the sword against all their gates, that the heart may melt and many may stumble.

Ah! It is made bright;(internet back on) It is grasped for slaughter:

"Swords at the ready! Thrust right! Set your blade! Thrust left--Wherever your edge is ordered!

michelle

• Carmel
    Carmel

Ah yes! Reconciled in Babylon!

caveman

• myelaine
    myelaine

Thus the Lord God showed me: Behold, a basket of summer fruit. And He said, "Amos, what do you see?" So I said, "A basket of summer fruit." Then the LORD said to me:

"The end has come upon MY people Israel; I will not pass by them anymore. And the songs of the temple shall be wailing in that day,"

Says the Lord God--"Many dead bodies everywhere, they shall throw them out in silence."

michelle

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

• minimus
    minimus

Myelaine, that's it! You can post all the drivel you want on your own thread. Good girl.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Here is a lead disc lifted up, and this is a woman sitting inside the basket, then he said, This is wickedness! and he thrust her down into the basket, and threw the lead cover over its mouth. So I said to the angel who talked with me, Where are they carrying the basket? And he said to me, To build a house for it in the land of Shinar; when it is ready, the basket will be set there on its base.

michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

Then I turned and raised my eyes, and saw there a flying scroll. And he said to me, "What do you see?" So I answered, "I see a flying scroll. Its length is twenty cubits and its width ten cubits." Then he said to me, "This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole earth: 'Every thief shall be expelled, according to what is on this side of the scroll; and every perjurer shall be expelled, according to what is on that side of it."

I will send out the curse, says the LORD of hosts; It shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the one who swears falsely by my name. It shall remain in the midst of his house and consume it, with its timber and stones."

michelle

• minimus
    minimus

Then I saw a golden tub filled with water. The water was wet, very wet. Then the children of the LORD jumped into the sweet nectar of the vessel and sang songs of praise! And the LORD saw the wickedness of the children and two she-bears ate everything but their heads and toenails. And it was shameful and the bald headed wommen of Tammuz began to urinate against the wall of the tower.

• myelaine
    myelaine

The LORD rebuke you, minimus.

love michelle

• minimus
    minimus

The bald headed men saw the temple basin being urinated in. The wept with tears of affliction for their bald headed mates were the causer of the curses that would fill the tub. And the LORD asked, "Why are you desecrating this holy vessel with your powers of urination?" The people all answered in unison, "LORD, we have only urinated against the tub. We would never defecate in it!" The LORD's anger blazed against them and decreed that whosoever violate the tub whether they be child, adult parent or leper shall have their tongues extinguished by the fire of the Word. And so it was done by the grace of Samuel the prophet and King Saultine of the Philistine army.

• myelaine
    myelaine

These are spots on your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves; they are clouds without water, carried about by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; raging waves of the sea, foaming up thier own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

poor you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit