Zerubbabel's Temple

by myelaine 27 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

And I proceeded to raise my hands up and sanctify the dishes. Yet the fat which was upon the pot, verily rent my detergent in twain. At that I cried out 'my dog, my dog, why have you forsaken me?' Then my dog began to lick the fatty deposits and the fatty ashes from the utensils of my house. After these things, and look, a dish washing device and it gleemed the utinsils of my house and my dogs house. So I bowed before my dog to which he said, "becareful, do not do that! there is but one master of the house"

• minimus
    minimus

Then the dog began to howl and cry the cry of a shepherd with his sheep on the enbankment of a precipice. And the LORD smiled with approval as the dog was disciplined for his error. So too the people of Israel shall be.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

'til times indefininate

• myelaine
    myelaine

So, there you have it!

• minimus
    minimus

we ain't done

• doogie
    doogie
    we ain't done

for some reason this reminded me of the simpsons where they are trying to go to Branson Missouri but accidently go to Bronson. all the Bronsonites look and talk like Charles bronson and this little kid says to his mom, "Hey ma, how bout a cookie?" ans she says, "No dice." so he says, "dis ain't ovah." so, see? turned out reading this thread wasn't a total waste of time after all!

• minimus
    minimus

This is an inspirational thread.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Lets hope so.

love michelle

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Cool, a spam fight!

• myelaine
    myelaine

Therefore speak to them, and say to them, "Thus says the Lord God; "everyone of the house of Israel who sets up his idols in his heart, and puts before him what causes him to stumble into iniquity, and then comes to the prophet, I the LORD will answer him who comes, according to the multitude of his idols. That I may seize the house of Israel by their heart, because they are all estranged from Me by their idols."

And if you call on the Father, who without partiality judges according to each ones work, conduct yourselves throughout the time of your sojourning here in fear; knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as a lamb without blemish and without spot.

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit