Something funny about masturbation

by skyman 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• skyman
    skyman

We had a family in the congregation years ago that was over sensitive about sex. Everything about sex was bad. I noticed one of their teenage boy?s going into the back room before every meeting for weeks. I knew it had to be for masturbation. My best friend was always one of the Elders that went into the room with him. This funny because we use to call that Elder ceiling fan because he use to beat off so much that we could have put him on the ceiling and kept the whole house cool. So I approached my friend and asked why they were making such a big deal over the boy?s masturbation. He wanted know right now how told me. I told no one had told me anything. Then asked him if he was so righteous about masturbation? Of course he admitted he use to masturbate. He could not of lied tome. He said when he was not married. I asked him to look me right into my eyes and answer honestly had he masturbated since he was married? I said remember Jehovah is look down at us. He said you bastard I?m not answering that. So I asked him to ask the PO the very same question then told him to quite being such a hypocrite. Later that week he came to the house with a huge smile on his face he told me asked the PO the same question and the PO refused to answer.

I never saw the boy being taken into the back room after that. Years went by and the boy quit going to meetings he came to the house not to long ago and told me he had found out truth about the TRUTH and was happy that I had also. I told him about my question to my friend and he said now it made sense he told me that one day Elders just dropped it and never told him why.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Hard read, paragraphs baby.

Good story though

I had two boys, never had a hard (he he) time about them masturbating.

Were you an elder then?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    I noticed one of their teenage boy?s going into the back room before every meeting for weeks. I knew it had to be for masturbation.

I'm a little slow today. First time I read that, I thought you meant he was masturbating in the back room during the meetings...

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

har @ neon! I thought the same thing at first too!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

ditto

• Petruska
    Petruska

yep me too...

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Me too! What a great place to masterbate!

GBL

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

Oh! Now I get it!!

I thought he was in the back ... NE Ways!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I thought it was a typo and you meant bathroom.

Hilarious story - glad you stood up to the pompous asses, on behalf of the poor kid.
    I'm also glad that he also made his way out, and you've been able to meet up

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    New things Learned

"New things learned on scriptural clarification"

PS. 110:3 "..Thou hast the dew of thy youth" (literal rendering in KJV)
    This means that what really goes on at the Brooklyn Bethel,'mother den' is NON STOP masturbation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit