Something funny about masturbation

by skyman 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

What a hoot!!!! Also a great way to show your true apostasy! Masterbate at meetings!!!!!! Maybe ask the elders if you can use the nursing mothers room because the stalls are too cramped to get your pants all the way down or something...

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Um, speaking from experience.... masterbation did at least make the meetings go by faster. A good 10 minute wank in the bathroom during the WT study... whoo hoo.... missed 5 or 6 paragraphs of the retarded kid reading the WT...stupid Dub's making stupid comments, listening to the 18 month old spout...Jehoba...the entire congo laughing....makes me want to..... well .... um.... I'll be back in 10 minutes.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

LMFAO Evil! Bwahahaha

GBL

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just in a mood to resurrect old threads - this one seemed interesting for some reason.

Gotta head to the back room for a minute.

Jeff

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Ha...I thought the boy was doing it in the KH...LOL...it was just the meeting with the elders

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I'm sure that more than a few have done 'it' at the KH. Prob a lot of elders after juicy jc meetings with young sisters. Sad to say.

Jeff

• brinjen
    brinjen
    I'm a little slow today. First time I read that, I thought you meant he was masturbating in the back room during the meetings...

Glad I'm not the only one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit