Tim Olson kicked out of Bethel..............

by integ 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    He's in his 30'S for crying out loud! Why would they have to call his parents?

One of my favorite quotes from the movie Fight Club: "I'm not a man, I'm a 30 year old boy."

• keeshah
    keeshah
    Maybe he's the guy that f----d with the Brooklyn Hts picture, changing the sign to say Max Tower on the WTS official web site.

Really? Someone did that?!

BTW... Hey, Rebel8!!! Fancy seeing you over here!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Integ -

Is this really a big deal? They kick people out of there all the time for nonsense. Not trying to minimize the 'scoop' here - but is it really?

Keep us informed if so.

Jeff

• integ
    integ

Jeff,

Maybe it's not a big deal....I don't know.

Integ.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I don't know if this is relevant or not, but a bethel source has mentioned that the organization is getting cleaned out. The sense was that something big was going on but I heard this from a third source so don't know how accurate. I may have more information in a few weeks. I asked the third party if they were going to be cleaning out Bethel but they didn't know.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

by the way, who is Tim Olson?

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

nevermind, i somehow missed an earlier post explaining who he is.

• metatron
    metatron

Cleaned out? Of what or who?

The best and brightest? The caring? The creative? The kind and generous?

Good for them. They'll be left with the worst possible sort of cold hearted fanatics - and cynics-

in charge. It'll be Rehoboam all the way.

metatron

• steve2
    steve2

All this "Hush Hush" stuff's been going on for years. Every now and then a few brave souls manage to lift up their heads and speak their minds, then Thwack! they're out on their backs. Nothing new, I'd say.

• evergreen
    evergreen
    Maybe it's not a big deal....I don't know

lol c'mon you've got to be kidding !

I'll be following events very closely on this post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit