Tim Olson kicked out of Bethel..............

by integ 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• integ
    integ

Hi,

A higher profile bethelite has been kicked out of bethel. I don't know why. There are hints that there are more to come.

Integ.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Oooo. I have access to a visiting bethelite tomorrow. Should I ask him about it?

IP 'double agent' Sec

• integ
    integ

IP SEC,

Yes please.

Thanks,

INTEG.

• keeshah
    keeshah
    IP 'double agent' Sec

We need more people like you!

I would like to be one, but I've been out for 16 years now. I don't think it would work too well.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

You dont know how much I'd like to trade you keesh... naw, never mind, I wouldnt even wish that on Simon. ;D

• upside/down
    upside/down

It's inevitable...

The house of cards will collapse...

u/d

• gumby
    gumby

I bet IP Sec looks just like Columbo

Go dude.....find out some stuff. Don't go all actin like a little kid and stuff and blow yer cover either!

Gumby

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Go dude.....find out some stuff. Don't go all actin like a little kid and stuff and blow yer cover either!

You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya

Haha the spoof of Columbo in MAD was Clodumbo

Genius... pure genius.

So play it cool kinda like that ^^^^^ Gumby? I might interject a shizzle or hizzle in the conversation too!

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

integ,

His name sort of rings a bell from the long past -- I was in the big house from 1978-1980, and that name sounds familiar. Please elaborate.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

On another note, I heard a rumor that there's a major uprising, where some from high positions and those that have left or been kick-out, are doing a major letter-writing campaign to see if they can jolt the GB! Has anyone else heard about this? And is this related to this purging?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit