Tim Olson kicked out of Bethel..............

by integ 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• integ
    integ

Yes. I was bound and gagged with watchtower and awake magazines, and my hands and feet were tied with "Miracle Wheat" rope, but I managed to escape my captors clutches by throwing a blood sausage at them. Anyway, Tim Olson, from what I've been told, was a big honcho in the computer/tech area of bethel. He had slaved there at bethel for over 8 years. There is only speculation as to why he was sent home, but I do know it was very sudden, and apparently they called his parents and said; "you guys gotta come out here and get him right now!" I think he is in his 30's or so. He was NOT a super big-wig out there, but apparently held many responsible positions while there. Who knows, maybe he got caught "chokin' the chicken" to hot asian teens or something, but I wouldn't think they would oust him just for that. Or would they????? I would imagine that there would be a lot of "chicken choking" going on out there to deal with anyway. But as I said, I was told there was more to come, with no further elaboration on my informants part.

Thanks,

Integ.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee
    On another note, I heard a rumor that there's a major uprising, where some from high positions and those that have left or been kick-out, are doing a major letter-writing campaign to see if they can jolt the GB! Has anyone else heard about this? And is this related to this purging?

Man ... I would love to hear more about this. -ithinkisee

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

HOOO shit! integ that was the best laff I've had in a long time. Sorry, but I got a clue from Colgumbo and the moment never got right for me to ask the 'lite about Olson, or the moral at bethel.

"goes off to be flogged by his handlers*

• keeshah
    keeshah
    apparently they called his parents and said; "you guys gotta come out here and get him right now!" I think he is in his 30's or so.

Only JW...

He's in his 30'S for crying out loud! Why would they have to call his parents? Stupid cult.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    He's in his 30'S for crying out loud! Why would they have to call his parents? Stupid cult.

If he has been there 8 years, he probably dont have bus fare home. Can't fight his way out of a paperbag sorta thing.

• keeshah
    keeshah
    If he has been there 8 years, he probably dont have bus fare home.

Yep, you're probably right. But after 8 years of slave labor, they OWE him a first class ticket.

Stupid cult.

Yeah, I'm bitter tonight.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

*went to bed but for some reason got up to check this board*

Dont let the poison in the well poison your heart keesha. Stinkin cult! *spits*

• keeshah
    keeshah
    Dont let the poison in the well poison your heart keesha. Stinkin cult! *spits*

Nah, I just bought my plane ticket to go see my mother. I have to sit through two weeks of statements like, "We know this old system won't be here much longer." Gag.

I listened to that the first 22 years of my life. I'm now 38 and still hearing the same thing.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    We know this old system won't be here much longer."

I have come to hate hearing that statement. A sister called me tonight and said that very thing to me and I cringed. It is a sloution to everything.......grrrrrrrr..............

you will be so glad to get back home.

purps

• rebel8
    rebel8

Maybe he's the guy that f----d with the Brooklyn Hts picture, changing the sign to say Max Tower on the WTS official web site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit