This Month's KM: Family Calendar?

by RichieRich 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

This in shameful. What about time for a bowel movement? How much T.P.? What kind of T.P.? What wiping method will work best? What is the cost? What do the kind do the elders use? How much time to you take for each swipe?

• tweety
    tweety

Richie, I am laughing through this entire post. This is unbelievable that GB is now suggesting schedules for family members. What are they thinking? You know...when you read the KM, I am sure that there were others at the KH thinking the same thing when they reviewed this crap!

Dee

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

Its all about control, if you do not have time to sit and think, you cant wonder why they have never been right on anything they have preached, all you have time to do is to slam food then dress and rush off to the hall, and when done you can think how good you feel when you leave [hova giving you a refreshing feeling for going?] hell no if you know it or not you are just glad to get the hell out of the piss hole

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista
    4 Schoolwork can also pose a challenge. "I do some of my schoolwork before the meetings and the rest after I come home," said one youth. If all assigned homework cannot be completed on meeting nights, some parents have explained to teachers that attendance at Christian meetings is a priority for their family.

Yeh, right--how many teachers would fall for this one? This is unreal. The school system does not make exceptions for these sorts of things. Shows how far from realilty they really are.

cybs

• lilbit
    lilbit
    I do some of my schoolwork before the meetings and the rest after I come home,"

and when are these kids supposed to sleep?

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Well thank you.

RR,

I think you got me when you posted the picture of the addled GB member drooling all over himself and commented,

"remember, 12 of these run the organization"

Friggin hilarious!

Your whole bethel tour was priceless.

Take care brotha. Enjoy your freedom!

CYP

• M.J.
    M.J.

Oh crap.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I do remember that KM. Can anyone post that KM again here? Thanks!

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I second that request! Anyone has it in PDF or even scanned?

Thank you.

• Mum
    Mum

Do JW's wash dishes, clean their homes, play tennis, play Monopoly, shop for groceries, visit family, read, watch television, go to movies, or anything normal people do? This schedule is pretty tight and doesn't allow for much. Why not just make robots to do all of that "theocratic" activity, and allow the humans to live their lives?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit