• DaCheech
    DaCheech

More family articles are coming!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Ifind the whole May KM condescending to say the least

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Wow... the only days that are really "free" are Wednesday and Friday... every other day a JW needs to worry about some WTS responsibility.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    really "free" are Wednesday and Friday

Are you sure?

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

thanks frankie

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Here is the rest....if you can stomach it.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

aaahhhhhhhhh.....Can you imagine how dull the part was at the Thurs meeting when they reviewed this stuff? They probably interviewed one of those disfunctional model families in the congo. The father usually begins something like this: "Well, family in the KM this week are some very helpful suggestions about making a schedule of theocratic activity that I would like to share with you. Why don't you turn over to page 3 column 4 blah blah blah"..... (Next they will be instructing them how to wipe.)

Hey Richie--thanks for reminding me how grateful I am not to be there anymore.

cybs

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

3 Meeting the Challenge: For many it is a battle to keep secular work from interfering with meeting attendance. Some have met this challenge by speaking to their employer, trading shifts with workmates, seeking a more suitable job, or simplifying their life-style. Assuredly, such sacrifices in behalf of true worship are well-pleasing to God.?Heb. 13:16.

4 Schoolwork can also pose a challenge. "I do some of my schoolwork before the meetings and the rest after I come home," said one youth. If all assigned homework cannot be completed on meeting nights, some parents have explained to teachers that attendance at Christian meetings is a priority for their family.

5 Cooperation and good planning are keys to accomplishing household chores in preparation for attending meetings on time as a family. (Prov. 20:18) Even younger children can be taught to be dressed and ready to leave for the meeting at a specified time. By their example, parents can impress upon their children the importance of meetings.?Prov. 20:7.

6 As the pressures of the present system of things increase, it is vital that we attend congregation meetings regularly. May we continue to view matters from Jehovah?s standpoint and make regular meeting attendance a priority

Kingdom ministry February 2004,

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

3 Meeting the Challenge: For many it is a battle to keep secular work from interfering with meeting attendance. Some have met this challenge by speaking to their employer, trading shifts with workmates, seeking a more suitable job, or simplifying their life-style. Assuredly, such sacrifices in behalf of true worship are well-pleasing to God.?Heb. 13:16.

4 Schoolwork can also pose a challenge. "I do some of my schoolwork before the meetings and the rest after I come home," said one youth. If all assigned homework cannot be completed on meeting nights, some parents have explained to teachers that attendance at Christian meetings is a priority for their family.

5 Cooperation and good planning are keys to accomplishing household chores in preparation for attending meetings on time as a family. (Prov. 20:18) Even younger children can be taught to be dressed and ready to leave for the meeting at a specified time. By their example, parents can impress upon their children the importance of meetings.?Prov. 20:7.

6 As the pressures of the present system of things increase, it is vital that we attend congregation meetings regularly. May we continue to view matters from Jehovah?s standpoint and make regular meeting attendance a priority

Kingdom ministry February 2004,

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Been meaning to tell you RR, I don't like many 17yr olds, but you are an exception. You crack me up.

Well thank you.

So its not just me is it??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit