by Princess 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

GACK! (shudder)

Ozzie said "behooves"!!!!!!

Nice to see you back on here anyway!

• morty
    morty

Princess....I hope you find Flat Stanley soon...He was a perfect guest in our home.....

I still have not heard though if your son's class recieved my package yet or not.I asked you back in the other thread about Stanly and never heard anything so, I assumed that the kids did get it....I really hope that it has gotten there as it has been some time now....

If it has not gotten there, can you please let me know so I can hold the postage workers hostage till they give your son his parcell??....I really wanted them to have the pics I sent them....

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Is he still missing ? did anybody ask for ransom ? poor Stanley........

• Princess
    Princess
    I still have not heard though if your son's class recieved my package yet or not.I asked you back in the other thread about Stanly and never heard anything so, I assumed that the kids did get it....I really hope that it has gotten there as it has been some time now....

I'm so sorry I didn't answer! I didn't see it, not around here too much anymore.

I don't think they got it...yet. I'll double check on Tuesday when I'm back in the classroom. What did you send so I can ask specifically? Last week we went on two field trips () so I was with the class but in a more chaotic kind of way...and not in the classroom. I'm so sorry to leave you hanging on this. I'll make sure to find out Tuesday and I'll get back to you for sure.

I've got to run my kids to a birthday party but I'll be back...

Rachel

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Flat Stanley has been having so much fun in the sun. The weather has been mostly perfect during his visit here and he's ready to move on.

Anyone up for a quick visit before he starts heading for home??

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

<duplicate post>

• Princess
    Princess

Thanks Aude! I PM'd you an addy to send Stanley on to.

Rhys has requested that Stanley visit his aunt and uncle in Massachusettes. His aunt is also an ex-dub that many of you met at the post
    X-mas extravaganza.

I'm going to check on which cards have arrived when I go to the school Tuesday. He said they did get something from Idaho...thanks Merry! Their schedule has been a bit crazy the last couple of weeks with field trips. Sometimes the teacher holds on to the postcards for awhile before showing the class, they just run out of time!

I'll be back with an update on Tuesday.
    Rachel

• simplesally
    simplesally

Glad you found him. I hope he didn't get sunburned during the heatwave or rained upon and all soggy during our rainy weather!

• bem
    bem

Thanks Rachel, I'm happy for Rhys that this project has been so much fun for him and the class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit