Suggest Topics That Would Jar JWs/ "Lurkers"/ & Society Troubleshooters

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• myelaine
    myelaine

Moreover the Lord said to me, "Take a large scroll, and write on it with a man's pen concerning Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz."

Then I went to the prophetess, and she conceived and bore a son. Then the Lord said to me, "Call his name Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz; for before the child shall have knowledge to cry 'My father' and 'My mother', the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria will be taken away before the king of Assyria.

• keeshah
    keeshah
    Go somewhere else and build.

omg! This is too funny.

I always feel guilty when I make fun of someone (I know how it feels), but I can't help it. I'm sitting here LMAO.

• myelaine
    myelaine

And say to the people of the land, Thus says the Lord God to the inhabitants of Jerusalem and to all the land of Israel: They shall eat their bread with anxiety, and drink their water with dread, so that her land may be emptied of all who are in it, because of the violence of all those who dwell in it.

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues."

love michelle

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

myelaine is starting to irritate me. I like to read the Bible myself, but her stuff has nothing to do with what we are talking about here. She needs to start her own threads. She sounds like a lunatic and will not inspire people to Christianity. She reminds me of the JW's--does anyone know if she is still active or what her problem is?

• minimus
    minimus

Mods----just a question----if someone like "myelaine" continues to spam a thread, can anything be done about it???

• rebel8
    rebel8

<ignores troll and returns to topic>

Brooklyn Heights Factory Building Renamed Maxtower

NWT Copy Bought at Garage Sale Found to be Demonized

Coffee Breaks During FS?Pagan Roots

Door-to-Door?Unchristian, According to Newly Found Scroll

New Light Says Blood Was Never Prohibited, WTS Apologizes

Gnostic Texts Added to New Edition of NWT

Independent Thinking Encouraged

RC Priest Successfully Performs Exorcism on Circuit Overseer

WTS President Shakes Hand of New Pope, Apologizes for ?Great Harlot? Doctrine

WTS President Re-Enrolls as NGO, Apologizes for ?Beast? Doctrine

WTS to Release Names of Child Molesters and JWs who Died for Refusing Blood to the Press

WT Changes to Annual Publication

Neckties Found to Have Pagan Roots

JW Buzz Words Denounced as Unchristian

WTS Donates Brooklyn Property to RC Church

• minimus
    minimus

REBEL8----EXCELLENT!

• myelaine
    myelaine

Thus He showed me: Behold the Lord stood on a wall made with a plumb line, with a plumb line in His hand. And the LORD said to me, "Amos, what do you see?" And I said, "A plumb line." Then the Lord said: Behold, I am setting a plumb line in the midst of My people Israel; I will not pass by them anymore. The high places of Isaac shall be desolate, and the sanctuaries of Israel shall be laid waste. I will rise with the sword against the house of Jeroboam."

Moreover the word of the LORD came to me saying: "The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands shall also finish it. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent Me to you. For who has despised the day of small things? For these seven rejoice to see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. They are the eyes of the LORD, which scan to and fro throughout the whole earth.

michelle

• keeshah
    keeshah

Thus He showed me: Behold the Lord stood on a wall made with a plumb line, with a plumb line in His hand. And the LORD said to me, "Amos, what do you see?" And I said, "A plumb line." Then the Lord said: Behold, I am setting a plumb line in the midst of My people Israel; I will not pass by them anymore. The high places of Isaac shall be desolate, and the sanctuaries of Israel shall be laid waste. I will rise with the sword against the house of Jeroboam."

Moreover the word of the LORD came to me saying: "The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands shall also finish it. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent Me to you. For who has despised the day of small things? For these seven rejoice to see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. They are the eyes of the LORD, which scan to and fro throughout the whole earth.

michelle

Oh, brother! She just doesn't get it, does she?

Hey, myelaine, get off the drugs! That baby that you are hiding behind needs you to be stable.

• vitty
    vitty

I missed this thread at first, but looked for it when minimus started a new one and mentioned mylean

This is a really funny thread when you read it from the begining

Everyone getting hot under the collar and my-----(forgot her name) rambling on and on oblivious and without a care in the world. Great fun .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit