Suggest Topics That Would Jar JWs/ "Lurkers"/ & Society Troubleshooters

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

minimus is really a GB spy...

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Bethelites revealed to be members of the witness protection program (no pun intended)

• minimus
    minimus

Governing Body Member Found Disoriented In Times Square "Bookstore"

• minimus
    minimus

....says was trying to find a library card (in adult bookstore).

• myelaine
    myelaine

Look among the nations and watch--be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you. For indeed I am raising up the Chaldeans, a bitter and hasty nation which marches through the breadth of the earth, to possess dwelling places that are not theirs. They are terrible and dreadful; their judgement and dignity proceed from themselves. their horses also are swifter than leopards, and more fierce than evening wolves. Their chargers charge ahead; their cavalry comes from afar; they fly as the eagle that hastens to eat. They all come for violence; their faces are set like the east wind. They gather captives like sand. They scoff at kings, and princes are scorned by them. They deride every stronghold, for they heap up mounds of earth and seize it. Then his mind changes, and he transgresses; he commits offense, imputing this power to his god.

Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, It will not tarry.

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, My people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

love michelle

• Honesty
    Honesty

Undeniable Biblical Proof Elders Are Not Appointed By God's Holy Spirit

• myelaine
    myelaine

My hand will be against the prophets who invision futility and who divine lies; they shall not be in the assembly of My people, nor be written in the record of the house of Israel, nor shall they enter into the land of Israel,. Then you shall know that I am the Lord God.

michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

And the prince who is among them shall bear his belongings on his shoulder at twilight and go out. They shall dig through the wall to carry them out through it. He shall cover his face, so that he cannot see the ground with his eyes. I will also spread My net over him, and he shall be caught in My snare. I will bring him to Babylon, to the land of the Chaldeans, yet he shall not see it, though he shall die there.

michelle

• minimus
    minimus

"Watchtower Society Caught In Money Laundering Scheme"........"Bethelite Kills Over Not Having Bigger Room"....."

• minimus
    minimus

Myelaine, stay on topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit