EMBARASSING SECRET thoughts you have

by Terry 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

I think I might (if it is possible) be.......slightly...inclined toward foot fetishism....BUT ONLY SLIGHTLY. I've never said (or done) anything at all about it. But, I find that I look at attractive feet and find them esthetically pleasing. And......slightly (only slightly) exciting.

I have no idea what this means. The other day at work I saw this black lady in very nice shoes with tiny (cute) feet that didn't have toes going in all directions (like worms bailing out of a diving plane) and well pedicured and polished toes. It gave me a "tingle".

Did I mention only SLIGHTLY?

What is your Embarassing secret thought?

T.

http://eye-muzik.blogspot.com/2005/05/who-cares-what-you-think.html

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Terry, I think you might have something to contribute to this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/20/90519/1.ashx

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    (like worms bailing out of a diving plane)

Very very funny.

Secret thought. .......Have to get back with you on that....

• JW83
    JW83

My secret thought: I think I have very nice feet!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

If I told you my secret thoughts, they wouldn't be a secret any more! (grin)

Annie

• luna2
    luna2

Terry, your secret is kind of cute.

I'm not coming up with anything like that at the moment....only stuff that is so embarrassing I'm not sure I want to confess. Thinking.......hrmmm.......nope not yet, sorry. LOL I'll try to think of one that's a little less embarrassing.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Hey Terry ... I have nice feet too

Kwin

• trevor
    trevor

Terry

I must confess to finding the sight of a woman armpit very erotic. If a woman raises her arm and I catch a stolen glimpse, then it has been worth getting up that day. Am I the only one like this and should I get help?

By the way Terry, in the thread -What does it really mean- you posted the comment below. Although I do not share your view of mystics I thought it was brilliant!

Gary liked to lean over the edge and plunge his hand down into the water and stir up the sediment in the bottom. He'd swirl his finger around and around until a pervasive curtain of debris would rise and levitate into the surrounding water making it murky and hiding the fish from view. He always did this. I asked him why. Here is what he told me:

"If I can't see what is really in there I can imagine an octopus or a shark!". And that was enough for him.

Now I think I understand what he was doing. Gary was a Mystic!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

The thought police stole away my secrets!

• shera
    shera

Nothing wrong with your loves of a womans body!

Nothing to be embaressed about but I loooove mens shoulders! Oh yummie! hehehehehe I also love to smack my mans butt! Hahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit