EMBARASSING SECRET thoughts you have

by Terry 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

The wooden "Maine Whack-a-Heiney" paddle hanging on my wall, along with several similar items...it ain't just for show.

• love11
    love11

For me- it's the male arm.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I have a thing for hands........

just noticed the pic of the feet has six toes that cuckoo posted

• love11
    love11

I remember hearing awhile back ago, that some famous model was born with 6 toes. God, what's next, three eyes! LOL

• Terry
    Terry

Actually, it was Marilyn Monroe who had six toes. Yes, it is true.

Eventually she had surgery. But, you'll notice in all of her early photos the feet are very carefully turned at just the right angle to hide the toes.

T.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Remind me to never wear sandles.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

DIDN'T GOLIATH HAVE SIX TOES?

OUTASERVICE

• love11
    love11

I didn't know that Marilyn had 6 toes!!! WOW

But there was somebody else more recently, do you know who it is? I forgot her name.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I heard that Darryl Hannah is missing part of one of her fingers.

• AntiPode
    AntiPode

Terry,

Nice thing to admire . My wife's feet are beautiful, and although I have done more than admire them (), we both turn a little red when someone expresses admiration for her toes.

I remember playing a 'Newlywed Game' at a "gathering" of young couples years ago and couldn't wait for questions like: "What would your husband say is his favorite part of your body?" or maybe: "What would your wife say is your favorite position?", but of course those questions never came. Instead they were something like: "What is your husband's favorite color?" or "Which shoe does your wife put on first?"

I'm kind of proud of her toes; even now we will nudge the other if we see a nice pair.

So that can be our little secret that is sometimes embarassing; she's so cute when she turns red.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit