Illegals have more driving rights than U.S. citizens

by jt stumbler 51 Replies latest social current

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:They are however ILLEGAL. Which means they are breaking the law.

As I've pointed out before: put your dick back in your pants and stop masturbating in this thread. Putting "ILLEGAL" in all caps does not show that you are really so pedantic and anal that you REALLY care about whether something is illegal or not. If you do, then that's just beyond silly, because it simply is. not. important. You yourself just proposed a "fell swoop" that would make them all LEGAL.

:Stating that you want something to be done about illegal immigrants does not make you a racist.

Actually, yeah, as I pointed out in the text you quoted above, for many people it does make them a racist. In spite of their flag cloaked screaming and hollering otherwise. A good clue is how accurately they present the immigration "problems", have they chosen to look at it from all angles?, and are their proposed solutions aimed at the problems, or at people.

:Now I personally don't have a problem with the peaceful ones.

Lovely. If you did, you'd be an asshole for it.

:I believe if they are already here, then they should be given some type of grace period to file for temporary status, fined for being here illegally, and put on probation. If they do not comply by a certain time, then they lost their chance.

Sounds fair enough, though I don't know that a fine is in order. Some reasonable fee or tax is probably workable though, until we get a national sales tax.

:If they commit a felony crime while on probation they get deported.

Fair enough, but if it's a felony, it's already punished here in the U.S., isn't it? I guess depending on the crime, it would be nice to let Mexico deal with them.

:As for the violent felonious illegals, they should do time. As soon as they're done paying back to society, they should be immediately handed over to INS and deported to their country of origin.

A repeat, but isn't that the way it's handled now?

:They problem as my father puts it, is that instead of bring the best of the culture, this new wave of immigrants bring the worst of our culture.

Yeah, my father couldn't stand younger generations of Americans either.

:Such as:

No respect for US laws, even driving ones.

No respect for private property.

No respect of women.

Do not care to assimilate into the American fabric.

Kids these days *sigh* .... As I pointed out earlier, generally, illegals are very well behaved, and quite in fear of the man.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

ezekiel, dude, farm work is far from the only type of work that illegals do. The illegals working in construction in my area all make more than minimum wage (10 bucks an hour+), and hell, while they are really only doing things I'd be doing if they weren't available, just try to find an American who will do the work! (cleaning out porta-lets)(j/k, lol).

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3
    The illegals working in construction in my area all make more than minimum wage (10 bucks an hour+),

And what are the union construction workers getting paid, pray tell? And why do we have unions?

just try to find an American who will do the work!

Any other racist statements you wish to make your point with?

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Irish people smell. With their noses. Trust me on this I know.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:And why do we have unions?

So they can make those great movies about Irish people bloodletting?

*ahem*, but other than that, we pretty much don't, where I'm from. I'm of mixed mind on unions personally, as I know they've protected worker's rights in the past, but I only ever hear of stories of lazy ass stupid people who can't be fired because there is a union. I was discussing this just last night with a friend who works for a large nationwide company that does have a union, and she told me about someone who neither the company nor the union wants on board, yet can't be fired because of established union policy.

:Any other racist statements you wish to make your point with?

"Other" would indicate that there had been a first.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3
    1. just try to find an American who will do the work!

2. So they can make those great movies about Irish people bloodletting?

I count two so far.

• happyout
    happyout

Let me state first, I don't really care if someone calls me a racist because I resent people coming illegally into the country and getting benefits that come from my tax dollars. Here in California, we have had hospitals or emergency rooms close because they can't afford to stay in business because of treating so many illegal people who can't pay. School grades in many areas have dropped because there are so many children who don't speak English who are in the classrooms, and teachers have to take extra time with these students. Businesses who use illegal aliens as workers aren't paying their fair share of payroll taxes, which means that we can't add to our police forces, fire departments, etc. Welfare costs have risen because money is given to people who should not be in the country in the first place.

I am not poor, but I'm certainly not rich. Yet, I have to find money to send my son to a private school, because the school around the corner from me has such low test scores and so many discipline problems that I am unwilling to let him go there. By no means am I saying this is all the fault of people who are here illegally, however, it has definitely been a huge contributor to the problem, at least in this area. California has spent over 10 BILLION DOLLARS for the education, health care and imprisonment of illegal aliens.

Border patrol and INS agents aren't able to do their jobs effectively, because so many politicians here in California are afraid of losing votes that they won't allow sweeps, reprimand them when they stop too many from crossing the border, and refuse to allow them to raid workplaces known to harbor illegals, because they say it's "profiling". People here are so afraid of being politically correct, they aren't even supposed to use the term "illegal alien" they are supposed to say "undocumented workers". It's a bunch of crap!

I understand that there are many countries where things are hard, and the US still seems like the promised land. But, it's the promised land on the backs of its citizens, who are being forced to carry the financial load by taxation. It is no more fair to expect me to work my ass off to pay for the illegal imigration problem than it is for me to expect to go to a rich individual's house and eat their food and sleep in their home just because they have so much more than I do.

Happyout - definitely not happy with the state of the nation

• JustMeNonJDub
    JustMeNonJDub

Six of Nien wrote, " As I've pointed out before: put your dick back in your pants and stop masturbating in this thread."

The only one masterbating on this thread is you. You are nothing but a self-loathing, guilt ridden white male, just like your heros, Michael Moore, David Geffen, Rob "Meathead" Reiner, et. al.

This is coming from a third generation AMERICAN of Mexican descent.

What makes me wonder Six of Nein, is whether it is you and your liberal ilk that are the racists, since you can so easily identify that loathsome characteristic in others. It must be you and yours that have the need to hide your racist ideology behind the mask of "compassion."

You don't see what has happend to our healthcare system here in Southern California due to the massive influx of Illegal Aliens, and Aliens that are using the system. We have lost around six ERs, due to their use of that system for the treatment of their medical needs.

If this does make you feel any better, I absolutely hate the fact that President Bush continuously plays footsie with Mexicqan President Vincente Fox over this issue and Mexico's continued footdragged of the deportaion of Mexicans, here illegally, and commiting heinous crimes.

JustMe

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

sixofnine: "Illegal imigrants are more help than harm, that's why we have the system in place that we do. Shooting detectives is a very naughty thing to do, but then again, there a millions of "illegal" immigrants in the US that have not shot detectives. Speaking in broad generalities, "illegal" aliens are better behaved than the American population at large, for obvious reasons.

That there is an uproar about "illegal aliens" at all speaks more to the fact that so many Americans are small-minded racist knee-jerk scum, than to the notion that a great many Americans have identified a real problem and are offering real, honorable, patriotic solutions. It's also the product of the end of a long period of financial "ease" for middle class America. Those jobs that no one wanted for so long... well, we still don't want them, but as we get nervous, we think we might actually need them one day soon. But of course, cheap labor was part of the reason we had such financial "ease" in the first place.

People tend to get mean when they are afraid."

ditto -

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

ezekiel3: "You are you advocating a modern version of slavery?? You say that "Illegal imigrants are more help than harm." You could say the same thing about African slaves in America as well. Mexican illegals are underpaid, overworked, and a skat more well-treated than the US slaves of past centuries.

The only thing Mexican nationals are free to do is pass over the border and collect on free health care and services.

Are we willing to accept a correction in our economy in order to improve the economic and social quality of life for legal farm labor? I am. Otherwise we turn our heads to the reality of US modern slavery, the cheap disposable illegal Mexican."

I AGREE - the us uses mexicans who immigrate to the us illegally like slaves - it's the american way!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit