I hate feet

by rebel8 30 Replies latest social relationships

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    And what about the women who where nylons with opened toed shoes. Big no no!

That is a big no no. You get better looking toe cleavage without the nylons.

I love my feet in sandals. Of course, my feet are nicely manicured and there are no rough spots to be found.

I really hate the women who have really really cracked heels that wear sandals Not pretty.

cj (of "off with the shoes" in May class)

• avishai
    avishai

I have ugly feet. But!! Sandals keep your feet cleaner. The sweat wicks away, no toejam etc. I used to always make fun of my buddies who wore birkenstocks. Until I found a new pair that fit for a buck at the salvation army. Now I'll wear little else.

• luna2
    luna2

Eeek! Me too Charisma! Pedicure time, my feet do need some work.

• love11
    love11

HAHAHAAHA I hate feet too!!!! With that said- I also was a foot model on a foot fetish web site. No one ever saw my face or body, just my feet from the calf down. You would be suprised at how many guys have a foot fetish. I thought it was hilarious that these guys were paying all this money just see my feet in high heels, cake, strawberries, sandles, nude feet. LOL HAHAHAHAHA But now, I haven't kept up on them like I used to. It was alot of work always making sure they were soft and "perfect" looking. I still polish them and occasionally manicure them, but not like I used to. Brooke you should get in the business! LOL

• soundbox_guy
    soundbox_guy

Okay, I'm new here so I know little to nothing about you guys, but I do happen to be an expert when it comes to feet...women's feet that is. First off, whyamihere has very pretty feet. I would give her feet an 8 on a scale from 1 to 10. Why 8 you might say? Well two reasons, judging from her face in the profile pic, I think her feet would go better with a blue or a silver polish. Second, with feet like that a toe ring would definitely bring them out a lot more and make them a lot more sexier. If she had on high heels that would have shot them up to a 10 too. I'm male and I don't really believe males have great looking feet at all, but I do admit that I did like my feet a lot better at one point in time. One thing that shot my feet down some is the fact that I had a Banquet pot pie in the oven one day...I'm not a good cook, so I had to settle for something....well anyway, I dropped the hot pot pie on my left foot which caused it to have a small little round scar on it now. Yes, my foot took one for all those pot pie lovers out there, it's sad, yes. But the good thing is that we still have people like whyamihere who have hot feet. And oh yeah, judging from their faces, I would imagine that itsallgoodnow and calamityjane have hot feet as well.

• greendawn
    greendawn

People wearing sandals probably think it will do them good it helps clear up infections by creating an environment around the feet that's humidity free and cooler, not favourable conditions for bacteria and fungi.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Hygiene aside, some people just have naturally ugly feet. You know, one monkey toe that sticks out too far, or a big toe that's too short or too long in comparison to the rest, or strange bones that make the foot look pointed or too wide like a hoof.

That sort of thing.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Elsewhere, you did a remarkable job "spreading" your toes......

avishai , I to only wear "Birkenstock" in summer (have them in all colours available)

• Ellie
    Ellie

I have disgusting feet, I would show you a photo but it would be too repulsive.

My friend on the other hand has lovely feet, very highly decorated with a little ladybird tattoo on one toe, all manor of toe rings and anklets, and a very nice tan, she says they are her best feature and shes probably right.

• Podiatrist
    Podiatrist

Can I help??

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit