I hate feet

by rebel8 30 Replies latest social relationships

• rebel8
    rebel8

Here in the "arctic" northeast, people are beginning to wear their sandals again. I hate sandal season.

There are a few people with good hygeine and ok looking feet that can pull off the sandal look. The rest should not be allowed into public without socks and shoes.

I am sick of seeing callouses, dry skin with foot flakes falling off, dirty feet, even worse--dirty toenails, toenails that have not been trimmed (I do not want to see anything but nails trimmed all the way down), corns, fungus, bunions, deformations, etc. Why force this horror upon me? What did I do to you? Oh, my eyes!!

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Right on Rebel!! It's never really bothered me ---but now that you mention it --- some feet are REALLY gross.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I am sick of seeing callouses, dry skin with foot flakes falling off, dirty feet, even worse--dirty toenails, toenails that have not been trimmed (I do not want to see anything but nails trimmed all the way down), corns, fungus, bunions, deformations, etc. Why force this horror upon me? What did I do to you? Oh, my eyes!!

LOL@ rebel8!

Yup, I hear ya there.

hugs,

Annie

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Do you hate my feet?

Brooke

• Liberty
    Liberty

Hi Brooke,

Those are hottie feet! I want to pinch all your little piggies.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Yeah, what is it with all these girls who think the long toe nail look (french manicured, of course) is so great? Long toenails, even well painted and polished ones, just hide disgusting smelly grossness underneath! Yuck! Even long finger nails are kind of gross to me.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Behold! The glory that is Elsewhere's toes!

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Brooke, you have cute little sausage toes.:)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My my my... I'd like to nibble on Why's toes!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Brooke, you have cute little sausage toes.:) Are you saying I am Fat? LOL! Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit