Do any small creatures frighten & freak you out?

by Rod P 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• luna2
    luna2

Ewww! LOL All of the above plus locusts. Those ones that come swarming out of the ground every 17 years and take over for an entire summer. The noise is awful, a constant droning hum, they have beady red eyes, are rather large and quite creepy looking, and they are everywhere!

The year I turned 17 in northern Illinois was a locust year. Had to wear a hat everywhere because they'd land in your hair. Ugh. I remember sunbathing on our porch roof (because it was high and fewer of the buggers would be up there). I'd take a broom with me to swat them away. ::shivers::

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Nothing really freaks me out, but I just hate it when you don't realise you are standing on a red ant's nest until they are halfway up your leg.

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Crickets............they just jump anywhere...........uuuuuueeeeeeeeiiiigggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!

• clementine
    clementine

all small creatures with a lot of feet and which run fast... this really scares me!!!!

• GermanXJW
  • donald
    donald

spiders sometimes do...donald

• target
    target

These damn killer bees here in Arizona

Target

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Smurfs!!

• FairMind
    FairMind

Germs, bacteriea and dwarfs.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

The only "little" critter I'm actually terrified of is . Naturally, we have tons of them zooming al around at dusk. (ugh) Hubby says they're good for the mosquito problem up here, so I guess they have some purpose other than scaring the hell out of me!

I love walking sticks! I like catching them and holding them so I can see them up close. I'm fascinated by them!

I'm also afraid of large snakes. The little garden snakes don't bother me, I'll even pick them up and toss them into the garden. My worst fright was last fall when I encountered a HUGE multi-colored snake curled up in the kitchen! I only had the nite-lite on and darn near stepped on it! It was sleeping there---and while I was considering what to DO, (big knife or broom), it slithered off into a tiny opening behind the stove where the gas pipe is.

I went to several websites to find out what kind it was. I'd never seen anything like t before! The only one that resembled it was supposely found out west, so I wasn't able to identify it.

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit