In need of any information on White Witches

by kls 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• kls
    kls

LOL ,Lyineyes,,,,,,i think you are right that she is touched.

Glad to have you back

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

She sounds like she got her charm bracelet from a box of cocoa puffs. The pagans and wiccans I know don't advertise like that, and I've come to realize that the people who advertise themselves as (christian or whitches--pick one) are in fact usually not even close to what they are claiming.

The Tao Te Ching puts it this way: The one who speaks, doesn't know; the one who knows, doesn't speak.

• lilbit
    lilbit

yup she belongs in the looney bin. tell your sis not to give it a second though. Agree with everyone else that a real wiccan would never act like that.

• Epsilon
    Epsilon

I don't follow that particular path- I suppose the closest thing I can call myself is a Chaos Magician in the early stages. But anyway, White Magick is like negentropy, keeping stasis and purifying things. Oh, and don't believe the crap you see on TV. If it was true I'd be some evil woman bent on taking over the world only to be vanquished by a handy potion. Damn Charmed. Makes us Left-Handers look horrible.

• avishai
    avishai

Here is an even better example

This woman is to typical pagans

what Snake handling weirdo holy rollers are to typical christianity.

• kls
    kls

Thanks everyone , i called my sister and read this thread to her and she feels much better about the whole thing and she agreed to stay away from the nut . This whole thing is sad because i have always heard Wiccans are great people and i still think they are but this one really puts a bad light on them if she continues to spew her shit and scare folks to death.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

white witches, some known as wiccan, would never act like you described. The first law we live by is "to harm none", or it will return three-fold. If bad forces are thought to be about, there is a right way to handle it, and that's NOT how it is handled. Sounds like she's a 3rd generation wacko that is a want-to be. But wiccan or white witch she is not.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Being raised a dub I've never learned much about wiccans. I assumed that they were evil witches that practiced magic and spiritistic stuff. I've been learning from this board and some other places that my assumptions were very incorrect.

I do have a question though, do wiccans cast spells and stuff, or read palms, and other things I've been raised to view as spiritistic? On tv witches can do powerful things using telepathy, can wiccans do that or do they claim to? Are there good and bad wiccans or witches?

Quite frankly until today reading this thread I've been too afraid to ask these kinds of questions.

• kls
    kls

The Listener,i don't know much about Wiccans either but as far as i know they are like the indians ( well to me they are ) its all about the earth and being in touch with the earth. Cast spells ? i don't think so but even if they could Wiccans are peaceful loving people and are not out to hurt anyone.

Maybe if i send this back to the top someone will answer your questions much better then me.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

sings: "I'm..... dreaming... of a white.... witch..." (White Christmas)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit