In need of any information on White Witches

by kls 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• avishai
    avishai

Sound's like a racist question to me....

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Or sexist as most witches are considered female (though that is not true)

Ok. Racist and Sexist

kls. So. Why do you want to know? So you can levitate and sling poo without using your hands? Cleaner that way.

• lilbit
    lilbit

I dont think she really wanted to know. I think she was trying to start a poo flinging contest.

Love ya monkey

lilbit

• kls
    kls

Ok boys and girls this is why i am asking ,

My sister goes camping in the same area every year and mostly it is the same people there camping ,well this one night they were all in a bar on the resort when my sister saw a women that is always in the camp ground but the ywo have never met. My sister thought maybe this women is shy so i will go introduce myself to her and so my sister did ( big mistake ) my sister told the women that her name was Deb ,thats it ,the women grabbed her husband ( her own ) and they both ran to the mens room and stayed in for about ten minutes.

So ok ,now they are out and again my sister said to her " would you like to go outside and talk because the bar was very noisey and the women said yes . They sat outside and the women told my sister that she is a White Witch and has physic powers and she is a third generation . This is where things get really weird ,this women kept telling my sister that my sister was giving her the creeps and that there is something wrong with her and the women kept shaking her head and saying "oh this is bad " wtf. It gets even weirded, then my neices husband went outside by my sister and the women and this women started screaming at him telling him there is something wrong with him and that he knows what he did and started screaming at both of them ,well now m niece walks out and this women starts on her tell her to stay away from her husband. Well my niece had ascreaming match with her and i guess it just ended. I have never heard of a witch doing this or acting this way in any manner ,what the hell .

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Oh it's all crap. They are just messing with people's heads. Don't even give it a second thought. There's so many whacko's out there.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Weird!

Jeanie Scared 1 ROTFL

Brooke

• kls
    kls

Itsallgood, i am in no way worried about this women but mad more then anything for going off on my family like that for no reason. The whole episode was very uncalled for and i know that my niece and my sister were very scared and the fact that they have to see this women all the time.

• kls
    kls

Brook , did i ever tell you that you are a poopheadoh i am sure i have

• avishai
    avishai

Ohhhhh. OK. No, ya see, that lady is what's referred to in pagan circles as a full on whacko witch, not a white witch. Also see looney, nut-case, sh*t-bird, idiot, dumbass, ding-dong, etc.

• kls
    kls
    Ohhhhh. OK. No, ya see, that lady is what's referred to in pagan circles as a full on whacko witch, not a white witch. Also see looney, nut-case, sh*t-bird, idiot, dumbass, ding-dong, etc.

Avishai, that's what i am thinking and wonder if she will predict my hand coming toward her face

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit