In need of any information on White Witches

by kls 50 Replies latest jw experiences

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Well it's possible the woman wasn't a third generation witch or a practicing wiccan at all. She could have been nuts.

• talesin
    talesin

kls

Sounds like a chance meeting w/ a nutbar ~ I would agree w/ Avi.

I have 3 friends who are wiccan, witches (really not a word they use much) are just regular folks who have an different form of spirituality/worship than the mainstream. There are several 'wicca' on JWD, as far as I know would include Sirona & Gretchen, that's all I can think of right off.

As far as I know, 'white witch' is a made-up term - witches (wiccan folk, male or female) do not 'practise' black or white magik, that is an old myth.

You sure know how to pick em, girlie! hehehe j/k

tal

• avishai
    avishai
    Avishai, that's what i am thinking and wonder if she will predict my hand coming toward her face

I had a friend do that once. There was this jerk, he liked to mess w/ people, and was evil in more ways than I can repeat here. So he was messing w/ my buddy, staring him down, "I know your every thought etc." So my buddy popped him one, and said "Why did'nt you duck, Ive been thinking about that for the last five min.?"

• kls
    kls

Tales , i am trying to reasure my sister and niece that a real Witch would not act in such a way.

To bad monkey pooh was not out that day

• whyamihere
  • whyamihere
  • kls
    kls

Oh look at me i is so pretty ,,,,thanks Brookie pooh.

No , i am more beautiful them before ,,,,,,,,,,i know that is hard believe.

• Sith
    Sith

My ex-wife used to scream at me just like that, for no apparent reason, but she was just a bitch

• talesin
    talesin

What a cute little monkey-witch! heheh

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

My Indian kin people would say that this woman was "touched" ,, by the spirits. Bascially meaning that she probably is just plain crazy and you should just leave ones like her alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit