Is 2034 ''New Light''?

by MidwichCuckoo 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ArtfulDodger
    ArtfulDodger

hmmm . .2034 ? . .add up the digits and you get 9 . . but do the same for 1975 and 1914 and you get 4 and 6 respectively . . . ALL of them NON-PRIME numbers - kinda wierd eh ? Maybe those Dubs have something at last . . .

And moreover (not to say nevertheless or indeed notwithstanding) - if you multiply the individual digits of 1914 and 2034 you get 36 and 24, a decending mathematical sequence not only indicating the reducing amount of time left, but probably followed by '12' which could be the result of multplying the digits from the year 2106 . . . is THIS the New Light-After-Next ?

Sacry though it may sound, 2106 is ALSO the result of adding 72 to the year 2034 - and of course, 72 is the result of multplying 9 (the sum of the digits of 2034) by 4 (the sum of the digits of 1975) and then Dub-ling it.

Am scaring myself here -

Respectfully,

ArtfulD.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Hello Acadian - just seen your rsponse, thanks and WELCOME . ''New Light'' is supposed to enhance the old light, not change it (according to WT) - I never considered myself to be stupid, but I could never put together the WT logic (now THERE'S an oxymoron).......but then I'm not very good at following films either - you know the ones, fantastic intricate plots which chop and change till the viewer gets bored?

ArtfulDodger - what are you drinking, and can I have some please? I don't think the boys in Juraszic Park need any more encouragement - I often wonder if (because of their age) they forget what they're doing - studying the Scriptures or filling in the 'Times' crossword (trying to look up the clues in an old WT). We could one day be prophesying what they were doing in their lunch break

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

We are forgetting that the whole 1914 crap is a load of bad math too. Started with Russell saying the end of the times could be measured by the interior dimension of the great pyramid. Yeah, like they used inches in ancient Eqypt. Russell was looked at as a crazy, insane, lunatic, by his contemporaries. We were crazy to follow.

• scotsman
    scotsman

The only place I've heard 2034 being discussed as a possibly important date is on this board. My family are all still Dubs and none of them think that 2003 WT article was suggesting 2034 as significant. My mother thinks the Big A is coming this year for no other reason than gut feeling, and I have a great aunt who expects it every October, so they're not averse to entertaining dates.

Are we possibly projecting a little? We have enough sh*t on them without making it up.

• Think
    Think

A new wiev of old light/lie, will make it truth/ if you soak it a little in marple syrup, and repeat in wooden pulp and song book every 10 word, to make stick in sheeps brains forever.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

they first speculated on this in the 12/15/03 wt a study article.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They have to keep the profitable trick of setting dates for the end, it's nice to believe that you will never die or grow old and fall ill again or get oppressed. As long as you serve the org that is, and that's how they get a lot of profit out of their victims.

• Think
    Think

Exactly ! The "NewLight" is the CARROT to work you for NOTHING all the time.

I hope everybody know, that some estimates Watchtower Wealth

worlwide to be about 950,000,000,000 $ ???

Now we know the true truth. How about Mansion Judge Rutheford build for himself in California ?

All about GREED AND MONEY.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

No, only non-Witnesses and opposers are suggesting this date or giving it any meaning. No Witnesses and the Society itself have intepreted the Noachian lead-time in this way.

-Eduardo

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    OK, so we know from the prophet Fred's work that Adam was absolutely positutely created 6,000 years before 1975.

You are killing me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit