World of Warcraft

by Valis 36 Replies latest social entertainment

• Valis
    Valis

Anyone else playing? This game totally rocks! Only problem I am having is overheating. Just installed 1 gig of RAM to try and help out, but looks like I'm gonna have to do some modding to my machine. Otherwise I love it. Tone of things to do and on the normal servers there are some 2000 quests for players to work through. Look for HighTree or send me mail in game if anyone cares to.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

Sincerely,

District Overbeer "Druid Night Elf" class

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

So... your busy playing games and ignoring us here on JWD, huh?!! (guilt guilt guilt)

• Valis
    Valis

Hah! Hiya Branda...hope you are doing good. And yes, I really like WoW...nothing like cultists to hack and slash..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• upside/down
    upside/down

I've only played first person shooters....

Half-Life 1 & 2

Doom 3

Far Cry

Counter Strike

Call of Duty

Battlefield 1942

Star Wars- Battlefront

Unreal

Is Warcraft hard to learn? I have a smokin gaming 'puter.... 3.2 Pentium with 1gig RAM, Invidea GTO 6800 256k video card. (DELL) I'd like to try it if it's not too technical (geeky). How much does it cost?

u/d

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

V-man - glad you're having fun. Yes, nice to hack and slash in cyberdom instead of taking it out on the general JW populous.

Life is good and then you go to Hawaii.

• Valis
    Valis

The game itself is about 40 bucks with one month free play then I think it is 12 bucks a month to play. And no it isn't hard to learn. They have several servers which allow you to get the hang of it and they also have other servers that are player versus player or PvP, where it is like having Farkel, AlanF, Simon, Brownboy, Focus, EWatchman, You Know, JanH, Kent, Norm, Imbue, and Jehovah, all in for tea...

Brenda...Hawaii is not on my travel list yet, but some day..I am thinking of going to Guatemala this summer..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• heathen
    heathen

Just one question here , is that one an RPG or is it like the warcraft 3 and starcraft ? I really liked starcraft . It was a good game without alot of system requirement but that new one sounds like it will take alot .I don't really have alot so probly won't bother getting it . Perhaps X-box will make a version .

• Valis
    Valis

ya it is RPG and ya it takes a good system with a lot of RAM. There's also huge alliance wars on the PvP servers.There are also role playing servers for people who always want to be in character.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Have ... got ... to .... get this ... game {drooool}ยท

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

a 256 mb video card is really almost madatory for this game to play really, really well...

Illidan server.... To the HORDE!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit