World of Warcraft

by Valis 36 Replies latest social entertainment

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I played my Pally to lvl 39 then dropped out when the nerfs took place. It wasn't being fun anymore with all these nerfs against classes like Sony has been doing with EQ. I just don't like it when a company makes customer angry when they nerf a class to the point the class is no longer fun anymore. I did play Winter's Roar, a EQEmulator of EQ and it got shut down when a C&D letter arrived at Wiz's door called a "Nastygram". So he's rebuilding a whole new world called Dawntide and he should have a alpha test out sometime next month. Wiz did a superb job with his world and brought back the great old feeling of EQ when Verant was in control before Sony bought'em out. I had a lvl 49 Mag before the server got shut down. Can't wait to try his new world. However, I am anticipating a new MMO called Vanguard, Sega of Heroes, Brad McQuad (former EQ founder) started a new company called Sigil Games Online after he left in some pretty bad terms with Sony (he saw EQ going to hell in a handbasket with all these crappy expansions they were putting out, he protested, they shrugged him off, so he quit). Here's hoping it'll be a fantastic game and more sensable nerfs on his part. Yiz

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

I played my Pally to lvl 39 then dropped out when the nerfs took place.

lol. typical paladin.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Don't knock the pally.

There are plenty that play them Mr goody two shoes but the class is actually based on the Knight Templars. They are not just a balance to evil but a unwavering devotion to their chosen deity. If a village was tainted with evil then a pally would raise it to the ground including women and children.

• Descender
    Descender

I've been playing it for a little over a month now. Got a lvl 43 Tauren Shaman on the Gorronash PVP server by the name of Descender. Shamans kick ass. I played EQ for 4 years and this game is more fun as far as I'm concerned.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

They nerfed the Pally because he was over-powered. Perhaps that is the only reason you played him...you enjoyed beating everyone else at a similar level. Pally's are still very, very strong. I have suffered mightily as a Warrior....but have clawed my way to 55. Hubby has a 60 Mage, 60 Druid, 47 Warlock, and 36 Warrior. He's got WAAAY to much time on his hands. LOL.

• Valis
    Valis

LEEEEEEROOOOYYYY JEEEEENKINNNNS!

LOL Oxnard reminded me of this...very funny WoW stuff

http://files.filefront.com/Leeroy_Jenkins/;3950659;;/fileinfo.html

• FMZ
    FMZ

Man, I was in tears watching that Valis... hilarious.

I want to meet that man and shake his hand.

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit