World of Warcraft

by Valis 36 Replies latest social entertainment

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Dial up does work. Not ideally. But the key to the game really is the video card. I have 4 machines. 3 Mac and 1 PC. For PC you need a 128 meg video card....but 256 meg ROCKS. Hubby and I fight who get's the PC to play.

When the game was in Beta I was FrankenBerry....so I thought FruteBrute was fun :)

• FMZ
    FMZ

Think a 128Mb Radeon 9600 Pro will do OK mate?

FMZ

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Yeah...that should be pretty good.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

one of the few troll priests here. for the horde!

pvp, always kicking some ally ass. got the gurubashi chest a few days ago :-)

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I killed 3 Alliance Scum today. They were all in love with dying. So I put them out of their misery.
    Level 52 hunter
    Level 51 rogue
    Level 49 Paladin....... I hate PALADINS

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

I hate PALADINS

me too!! i rarely see any other ally class than paladin (that's because you can't see the rogues).

my mission is to rid the world of paladins. once i've burned their mana, they are just fish on land.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

ah, i see you are just about my level. just had a few runs at the atal'ai temple. blackrock deeps will be the next challenge.

tauren, what class?

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I've been deeply into Never Winter Nights for the past 2 years and have part built and DM a role play server with a load of Canadians. I like the look of WoW and the factions are well set up. Big down side so I've heard is the lack of community support, can you build your own mods and host them yourself? I may buy it one day but for now I'll wait for NWN2 or Dragon Age

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

well the community itself is a lil strange... blizzard just can't make it right for everyone.

you can only make UI mods and add-ons, but you can't mod the game or host a server yourself.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I think it lack of customisation will be its downfall. NWN II will be script compatible with NWN and for the RP side of things it's set in the D&D realm of Faerun that has a well know history.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit