1. Was Jesus’ 2nd coming in 1914?
No, only his toe-nail had arrived at this time while he "tested the water" to check that it was not too hot, not too cold but just right.
2. Is Jesus’ 2nd (parousia) presence the same thing as his ‘coming?’
Now, that is saved until the 3rd date.
3. Is the doctrine of the ‘faithful and discreet slave’ still regarded as a prophecy instead of a parable?
It's a parable of a prophecy.
4. Were the FDS appointed over ‘all His belongings’ in 1919?
No, most of his belongings are still in his fathers basement other than those that were unfortunately sold on "Storage Wars" when somebody forgot to pay the bill.
5. Did the Gentile Times end in 1914, or is that yet to come at a future date?
Most newspapers have declined since their heyday although the NY Times and the Financial Times are still going, I haven't seen a Gentile Times on the newsstand for many a year.
6. Is the ‘great tribulation’ in the past, the present, or yet to come in the future?
We're in it now. Oh, it's terrible. The line-up at Tim Hortons was so bad it delayed me getting a yummy donut for several seconds. Oh when will our suffering end.
7. Did Jesus die in order to save the ‘Great Crowd’?
He saves, he passes, he shoots, he scores!! Oh "die" ... I thought you said "dive".
8. If the Bible was only written for the anointed, why should non-anointed bother to read it?
To be more skilled at harassing the people who take it seriously
9. Was Charles Taze Russell a member of the anointed 144,000? If so, since what date?
He actually took up 3 of the spaces because he wanted to have both an isle seat and a window seat. He was just so anointed it is untrue - the holy spirit was so strong in him it could knock people down which is why they named the "Taze-er" after him.