Bloody disgraceful behaviour of JWs!!!!

by Gill 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

I think that this week i may have seriously reached the end of my tether completely with Jehovah's Witness, or those idiots that claim that they're the ones that are only good enough to live forever in god's new system and the rest of us are bird food!

I have posted a couple of times this week about the horrible things that have happened to my husband's Grandfather due to his money grabbing, JW daughter and that was all bad enough.

My eldest son, is now carrying on a sexual relationship with a regular full time pioneer and is staying around her house while her parents are on holiday. I'm not happy with my son either by the way but at least he's not claiming to be anything he isn't. This with the knowledge of her JW brothers, JW Sister and brother in law. Brother in law by the way is a MS. He drinks, smokes, goes clubbing, uses seriously vulgar language and is aggressive and abusive to people while out drinking. He even tried to start a fight with some poor man who tripped over and accidently spilt a tiny drop of beer on him while clubbing in Lloyds in Leicester last night.

My daughter says he's a thug. She and her friend, who is a man, were so ashamed of the JWs behaviour that they went to sit elsewhere.

The dubs are loud, horrible, disrespectful and basically ill mannered rude yobs!

GET MY PICTURE!

I am so tempted to name names but I will restrain myself out of respect for Simon and Angharad.

What's wrong with these people?!

I know there are some nice JWs but would someone kindly introdue me to one 'cos I ain't met any yet!

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Hello,

I am one. However, I won't be for long. It probably doesn't count. My wife is also a nice one. I hope she leaves soon, too. She doesn't fit in with them at all.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• rebel8
    rebel8
    The dubs are loud, horrible, disrespectful and basically ill mannered rude yobs!

What's wrong with these people?!

I know there are some nice JWs but would someone kindly introdue me to one 'cos I ain't met any yet!

What's wrong is their cult teaches them to abandon and disregard normal social etiquette, that it is unimportant.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

My pet theory is that the WT pushes the idea that "the world" is full of immoral, nasty people so much, they genuinely think that this kind of behaviour is normal.

• Gill
    Gill

Hi Old soul - No disrespect meant to you! Glad you're leaving them and hope your wife does soon!

Rebel8 - I think you're probably right. The WTBTS is the cause of the problem and it's teachings.

Fe203Girl - It's funny that because when they go out in the 'world' and behave as they do they stand out for how ridiulously they behave and they become a 'caricature' of the world.

What annoys me is how they come to my house, don't make eye contact with me and treat me like bird food!!!

GRRRRRRR!!!!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Ive known many nice,decent JW,s (my parents for instance)and also some serious dickheads.Its like all parts of society..no more,no less.

Mind you ,i will say that many younger JW,s definitely cant hold their drink.Out in Town only about 3 weeks ago i saw a group of them from a neighboring Cong in the Club we were in..absolutely wasted and 1 of them was clearly looking for trouble.He made many disparaging remarks to me about non JW<s (?!!?)in front of my "worldly"mates and was lucky his obnoxious behaviour didnt result in a bunch of 5,s!

In the end we just moved on and left the Drunk bore with his pissead Buds.I wonder if they went to the Meeting the next Morning!

• Ellie
    Ellie

My niece once hid a bloke in her wardrobe so that her dad wouldn't find him, this was while she was an auxillary pioneer.

My mum is a compulsive liar and my brother has the worst temper I've ever seen.

None of this would bother me if it wasn't for the fact that they come over all superior and morally perfect.

• trevor
    trevor

Gill

My, My, you are having a difficult time of it! I hope you are able to calm down enough to enjoy your weekend. Even so are you allowed to use bad language such as:

Jehovah's Witness
    god's new system

Where were all these randy sisters when I was a pioneer? The best I got was a snog between back-calls.

• Golf
    Golf

Sounds like the makings of good worldy people or is that,apostates!

Golf

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

some good posts in this thread.

gill,
    i knew some really nice JW's here in canada. the ironic thing is, when i changed my worldview, they were no longer that nice. i know, it's a tragedy. and the people you describe in your post, i know some JW's here just like that too. what a farce that stupid religion is!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit