Anyone Punished for Speaking About UN NGO Scandal?

by AlanF 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Aztec
    Aztec

Bryan, that is the reason I haven't shown any of the material to my parents. My father already won't talk to me and my mother only talks to me when she has to. If I were to show the information to them I am sure I would find myself in front of another JC being df'd for apostacy. I'm holding onto the tenuous relationship that I have with them for now.

• Bryan
    Bryan

I thought it would be safe because just 6 months earlier she said she wanted to leave the bOrg. Then she taked to her mother about it and later called me saying she didn't want to die and she immidiately started pioneering. I suppose I was wrong.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i mentioned it to my daughter a long time ago... months later she told me she wouldnt associate with me anymore because i talk bad about the org (that was the only thing i had said) soooo.. i'm like bryan.. a threat to her spirituality and shunned like i'm scum.

• kls
    kls

Sorry Candid

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    a threat to her spirituality

Seems there is a common thread going on here that everyone follows....

I've refrained from getting involved and offeering up any information critical of the WT unless my relative specifically ask what I think. Since, by now, they know exactly what I think, they rarely ask.

If something ever happened to my wife, I'd probably blow them all out the water at her service........which if I have anything to do with will NOT be just another WT infomercial.

• Ginosko
    Ginosko

I was DA, after talking with elders about my lost of faith in the GB because of the UN NGO Scandal.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/38651/1.ashx

Ginosko

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I believe I've only mentioned it to the two open minded ones in my family, my brother and son; no repercussions, just a brief explanation from my son, who believes their story that it was a non-issue.

I won't be bringing it up with the women.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i was ordered out of the house at my parents

but a cong get-together i mentioned it in passing to a drunk bro who didnt take me up on it until a week later at kh he asked if he'd heard me right...i printed info and barbara's child abuse case for him but havent been at kh since

for those who say its all lies...dont try to convince them...ask them what they would think were it true.. then convince them

• Forscher
    Forscher

I seem to remember that a few folks over on e-watchman's site reported that they were Df'd or Da'd after inquiring about it.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

damned apostates will twist anything just to claim the life of another of Joe Hoba's people...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit