Headaches?????

by whyamihere 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Garnet
    Garnet

Blacksheep,

For the "migraine diet" they tell you to take away things, like what you have already tried. then you slowly add back, keeping track of each individual item, how your body reacts etc... I havent tried it yet, but I do hear that it does help out.

I am glad to hear that you were migraine/headache free for so long - I have been a short term sufferer so far, but I suffer almost every day with the chronic pain, I finanlly got acceptance into a great pain clinic up my way and can't wait for my appointment!

What is sad to me is how little some people know about Migraine Disease - I was suffering from what was thought to be a TIA (or mini stroke) and the ER doctor told me it was impossible, as I was too young (my neurologist went through the roof). Since a TIA is very hard to diagnose and cannot be picked up with a CAT scan or MRI, it would virtually be impossible to find out what happend. The ER doctor just gave me a CAT scan and sent me on my way (heavily medicated of course).

Anyway, enough of my rant...I do suggest anyone who has sudden headpain to go see their doctor. Although it could have a simple answer like a strained muscle, or ergonimic seating, it is always better safe than sorry.

Garnet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit