Bad boys V's Nice guys

by Lehaa 35 Replies latest social relationships

• Banshee
    Banshee

I married a reformed "bad boy".....So, he can be "naughty" or "nice" as I please!

• Charisma
    Charisma

a lot of bad boys are still softies underneath

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Bad boys are pussies. Real men are nice guys. If you think there are exceptions, you deserve what you get.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

**waves back at hill**

i do agree with you that for the most part steady, reliable and dependable are underappreciated. my albino twin and i were just talking last night about what qualities we really like in men and what we absolutely will not put up with. we agreed that lying is a deal breaker. i really hate being lied to about anything and frankly, having an honest relationship is important to me. what the hell kind of relationship do you have if you can't talk honestly with each other?? in past experiences, it seems the guys who tried to have the toughest exterior were the ones that were the biggest softies. their major complaint with previous partners was that they felt they couldn't really talk about what was on their mind and be honest. they felt as though they would be rejected if they opened up that way before. to me, that seems really sad.

• Mac
    Mac

Godamnit...

I just found myself agreeing with Six...

and that frightens me..

mac

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

My mate and i are BEST FRIENDS.

(a) im loyal as a golden retriever

(b)never bite the hand that feeds me

(c) i will go to the ends of the earth to get revenge on anyone who betrays me

She say's im cute that's just her opinion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit