Which do you prefer and why?

Or can a bad boy be nice.

And i'm not talking about the crims.

You know, motor bikes, tattoo's, etc.

Leah - of the can't get enough of Vin Diesel

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Lehaa,

I have written at least 3 responses to this and changed my mind...Just so you know there is a response to your question...I just can't find the right words without sounding offensive to some and at times a bit to myself...so...therefore, the truth sits quietly in the corner of my mind.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Lehaa,

My marrying preference was a genuinely good man, who looks baaaaaaaad on the outside... Tattoos and a Harley are prefered but not mandatory. Long hair is mandatory... No patience for a truly bad man though...

My male friends however are all straight laced computer geeks. I love computers and the people who work with them.

Womenz is complicated. If you get us figured out, can you pm me the details? lol

J

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

men want a brilliant chef in the kitchen, a lady in the living room/drawing romm whatever and a whore in the bedroom -- I suppose what women want is also varied and depends on their mood

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I'm........I..I'm bad.

• Bas
    Bas

I'm a nice bad boy....had my ponytail cut off a few years ago though, and I ride a bicycle not a harley

ps. I think secretely the womenz want to get laid by them bad boys, want to be loved by the nice guy.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

How about a nice guy with an evil streak?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I like it both ways!

That's why I need more men in my life...lol kidding.

My Husband is a good boy who plays in a Band. He tries to be bad but he is good!

Brooke

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Good question - Bad boys are too much hassle, nice guys are my preference every time!

FF

of the 'no use at being a bad girl' class

• talesin
    talesin

Nice is better. Naughty is really good as well, and much better than bad.

But no walking carpets, please!

tal /

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit