Bad boys V's Nice guys

by Lehaa 35 Replies latest social relationships

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

What's so wrong with being 'bad'? It keeps life entertaining..

GBL

• Dustin
    Dustin

I used to be a good boy, but that was no fun. I changed my ways, and found out that I am much happier being a bad boy.

• talesin
    talesin

Bad boys cheat, lie and do crime. BAD

Naughty boys have naughty fun, but not bad.

It's all in the terminology, GBL.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I've seen several threads like this in the past but never a "do you like Bad girls or nice girls" thread. Personally I like nice girls. Especially as I'm really nice also.

• talesin
    talesin

Ballistic

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/89855/1505779/post.ashx#1505779

It's funny you would mention that! I was thinking the very same thing earlier today. Check the last para. of my comment.

tal

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well, going back to Adam's daughters, it appears that women like the "bad boys" - I mean, one of Adam's daughters married Cain, who was the original bad boy. However, once married, they appear to want him reformed. Men, on the other hand, are pretty much the opposite - a straight laced girl to show mother, then later reforms.

• avishai
    avishai
    I'm a nice bad boy....had my ponytail cut off a few years ago though, and I ride a bicycle not a harley

ps. I think secretely the womenz want to get laid by them bad boys, want to be loved by the nice guy.

Hate to break it to you Bas, but you are obviously what is known as a

"Sensitive ponytail man."

• Bas
    Bas
    I like it both ways!

at the same time whyamihere?

(just to show avishai how bad i can be )

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    (just to show avishai how bad i can be )

LOL Don't worry, Bas. We know's you is a baaaaaddd boy! Anyone who packs a machine gun in his avatar just has to be baaaaddd.

J

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oh sh*t, it's a machine gun - DUCK!!!
    ~ducking and running~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit