Bad boys V's Nice guys

by Lehaa 35 Replies latest social relationships

• Sith
    Sith

Women enter relationships with the hope they can change the guy. Guys enter relationships with the hope that the woman never changes

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Seriously, I like Nice guys with a naughty streak.

Bit like me

Bad boys are way too much heart ache.

• JW83
    JW83

Yep, naughty boys are good! And so are ponytails!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I've found that bad boys on the outside usually have a heart of gold and the good guys on the outside have a wickedly mean streak in them.

I'll take Bad Boys any day of the week.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl
    Women enter relationships with the hope they can change the guy. Guys enter relationships with the hope that the woman never changes

i don't necessarily agree with you completely. however, this does happen. it's sad to go into something, hoping to change someone and their personality. blech! myself, i prefer a good guy who thinks he's a badass. to me, they're the most fun--have a bit of a naughty streak, but dependable as hell.

• unique1
    unique1

Personally I like a generally good guy with a bit of a psycho streak. Just comes out when it needs to, like keggers and what not. I find people that are ALL nice boring. Long hair on a man, if he can pull it off is awesome too. My man is pretty much all of the above.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

*WAVES AT EYEGIRL!

Nice guys never get a second look from really hot chicks........... Unless your 'a-horseback.

Then the girls figure out that "chores" are part of the lifestyle and get jealous 'cause they dont get all the attention they want........ And the really petty ones wont chip in to do 'em ..........

Steady, reliable, dependable...... most younger women find that 'boring'... they dont realize what a commodity those traits are as the relationship ages and matures.

~Hill (irresistable on a tractor or in chaps class)

• unique1
    unique1
    Nice guys never get a second look from really hot chicks.

So not true, if the nice guy is hot he will get a second look.

Then the girls figure out that "chores" are part of the lifestyle and get jealous 'cause they dont get all the attention they want........ And the really petty ones wont chip in to do 'em

Damn, I thought I was pretty. But I cook and clean so guess not.

Steady, reliable, dependable

My man is all of the above, again with a bit of a psycho streak, still I married him at 19, I would say that was pretty young and I did in fact look for those traits.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    petty ones wont chip in to do 'em

Petty...not "pretty"

A few of the prettiest women I know cook and clean and take care of their own wonderfully. Petty is a whole other deal.

~Hill

• unique1
    unique1

Oh, hooray!!!! I read it wrong. It is early here, you will have to forgive me, haven't had my second dose of caffine yet.

I was just funning you anyways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit