What is your favorite Memory?

by swiftbreeze 14 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

I must tell the truth, and it would be "anytime I was near, and most especially on, the sea".

Aye!

t

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Roller skating with my best friend at about age 9 or so. "Xanadu" was in and I had to be Olivia Newton John. We took her moms sheets, new, and cut holes in them to make isrealite outfits all the while playing football and going back to our home, the tree. Just imagine a bunch of scrawny kids on wheels with ornate costumes, playing football! Now that was fun!!

• breeze
    breeze

I loved dancing at the public beach at Fort Walton Beach, Florida, my last summer vacation 1962 before graduating high school...................what a year....!!!

I met many young beautiful girls, and had a ball...laid on the beach during the day and into the early evening, came home sun burned every night.

BREEZE

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Canadian comedians the Kids in the Hall made a movie called "Brain Candy." Each person who took the pill relived his favorite memory over and and over again until he became incapable of functioning.

My favorite scene was a power mad boss who's favorite memory was the perfect cup of coffee served by his assistant. The assistant's favorite memory was peeing in the boss's coffee before sevring it to the boss.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

The birth of my daughter.

My son's birth was horrid, and all the time I was pregnant with my daughter I was ill.

My daughters birth was text book. It was a great experience, although painfull. My mum was there too help, and she and my sister had been staying with me. After she was born my sister arrived with my son, we all sat on the bed and chatted. It was great.

A few hour later I was home, complete family all together.

I was so proud of acieving what I'd set out to do, have a complicated free delivery, and be home the same day.

Was the best day of my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit