She keeps making eyes at me but I'm not interested. :S

by Elsewhere 61 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Start using the word "Faubulous" a lot, or how about "Jezzus Chrasst" Or when she greets you and asks how you are say: "I'm Super, thanks for asking!"

I dunno, sorry, I have absolutely no experience with a chick being interested in me.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Email her a link to this thread.

Walter

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Here's what always works on me...

I don't know if you are married or have a girlfriend or whatever, but even if you don't, start loading everything you say with "my girlfriend" this, "my girlfriend" that and never stop.

example: Wow! My girlfriend would love your shoes, where did you buy them? Yawn, I'm so tired, my girlfriend woke me up way too early today.

She sounds like she's used to pushing her men around, so it's hard to say what will work with a girl like that.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

"You know, Lorraine, I've been meaning to tell you something and just can't figure out how to say it right, so I need to just say it. I like you, you are a funny lady and very nice. But I have to say that our conversations make me very uncomfortable because I have the impression that you may think that I would be interested in a relationship. Please don't take offense, but I am not looking right now and don't know when I would be. Between work and my special projects I just don't have room in my life right now for a relationship and I don't want to lead you on. I think it would be best if we severely limit our social interaction from now on."

At this point she'll say, "Oh My! I had no such idea. Oh, this is awkward. hahahaha" She'll go on and on and on for about five minutes and then avoid you and all eye contact for months. Or she'll get all red and uncomfortable, and be more like, "Well, if that's how you feel..." and be a bit gruff in her exit on her way to the restroom to cry in embarrasment and will avoid you and all eye contact for months.

What do you think?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I say develop a Tick!

Do it once in awhile she will back off...unless she likes that sort of thing!

Brooke

• Satanus
    Satanus

Very simple, really. Just start telling her about yourself. Continue the above until she looses interest. Eh.

S

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Tell her you're so tired out from banging your girlfriend and her sister last night that you probably won't be able to have an interesting conversation with her.

GBL

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Again, screw trying to give her a hint. Tell it like it is. Tell her to shut the hell up because you're not interested.

Sorry, but being blunt and hurtful is the only way some things can be handled. Yeah, she might be hurt, but she'll get over it.

Did I ever tell you the story about the time I slapped a female co-worker? I swear to god, this ugly whore had a crush on me. We would tease back and forth. Even though she was ugly, I like to tease. She began lightly slapping me on the face. Nothing big, it was a light slap. I didn't slap her back. She was always trying to put herself above me. It was like a constant power struggle.

The little slaps started getting harder and harder. Finally, she slapped my face and knocked my glasses off. That was the last straw and I smacked her across the face. She quit talking to me and flirting with me after that.

• Jez
    Jez

"I can't help but notice you keep staring at me, is something wrong?"

"I want you"

"OH, well, stand in line....lol.....honestly, I am flattered, but am not interested right now"

• Jez
    Jez
    "You know, Lorraine, I've been meaning to tell you something and just can't figure out how to say it right, so I need to just say it. I like you, you are a funny lady and very nice. But I have to say that our conversations make me very uncomfortable because I have the impression that you may think that I would be interested in a relationship. Please don't take offense, but I am not looking right now and don't know when I would be. Between work and my special projects I just don't have room in my life right now for a relationship and I don't want to lead you on. I think it would be best if we severely limit our social interaction from now on."

LOL Jeannie! Are guys EVER that wordy and dodge around the answer that much???

Jez

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit