She keeps making eyes at me but I'm not interested. :S

by Elsewhere 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

At work there is this girl there who keeps making eyes at me, but I'm not interested. It got really bad yesterday at lunch. She sat across the table from me and kept trying to make really loooong eye-contact even though were were not talking at the moment.

On top of that, she keeps trying to strike up conversations and she goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on... Its amazing! Never a pause between sentences and barely a any space between words... just a very very long series of words coming out of her mouth non-stop. I have no idea how she breaths! I don't want to be rude, so I sit there "listening" by nodding and saying "uh huh" every now and then.

Help! Ladies... how do I make it stop???

• kls
    kls

Else ,try talking to her ,she may not be as bad as you think ,and if she is then you can tell her you are not interested.

WOW Else, you notice women with their clothes on ,,,lol

• carla
    carla

Try talking about someone else, keep the topic to - me and so & so, on and on. Eventually she should get the hint. Or go eat somewhere else, bring a book etc.. carla

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Elsewhere:

At work there is this girl there who keeps making eyes at me, but I'm not interested.

So, she's a girl, she's breathing (potentially) and she's interested in you? So far so good.
    What's the problem again?

She sat across the table from me and kept trying to make really loooong eye-contact even though were were not talking at the moment.

She probably read that in a book on seduction. The one where they neglect to tell the poor girl that if you do it too long it becomes creepy. Alternatively you had a booger, and she couldn't stop staring

...she keeps trying to strike up conversations and she goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on... Its amazing!

That would be nervousness. Alternatively she could have been trying to distract herself from looking at the booger...

I don't want to be rude, so I sit there "listening" by nodding and saying "uh huh" every now and then.

Ooooh, now you've gone and done it! She had your undivided attention - she's scored!

Help! Ladies... how do I make it stop???

Oops!
    Anyhow...

...have you tried telling her how you were raised by this really weird cult, while giving her the staring eyes back? Alternatively try eating the booger...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Puts the booger in a little baggie for future use ***

So, she's a girl, she's breathing (potentially) and she's interested in you? So far so good.
    Smartass!
  • Scully
    Scully

Get a pager. Borrow one from a buddy for best effect.

Set the alarm to buzz you right in the midst of her longggg borrrrrring conversation.

When it goes off, say "Oh my god!! I am so sorry, I have to run! Mrs. Elsewhere is in labour!!"

OK, so that will kill your chances with everyone else at work too. What do I look like, a miracle worker??

• kls
    kls

Littletoe ,you know Else only has eyes for you,and no women could take your place

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

LOL at LT

Will she look any good cooking your breakfast naked Elsewhere ?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I knew a girl like that. She would just yak nonstop about shit that I didn't care about. I finally got sick of listening to her and said, "Goddam, you yak a lot!" Immediately, she said "I'm sorry" and shut right up.

That's the thing about me. If a woman makes something incredibly obvious, I'll point it out.

The thing is, Elsewhere, you can get away with it because she likes you. She's put you on a pedestal. You're in control and you don't know it yet.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Will she look any good cooking your breakfast naked Elsewhere ?

No.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit